efest meet

Guest Red Day

Black Isle Brewery/Grassroots tent? That should be open, just meet at the bar maybe. Is 10 oclock OK or everyone? Where the hell is the Craic It Open Ceilidh held anyway, never even made that before.

I think PerthPerson is camping with us so I'll ask if she wants to come along too.

Black Isle Brewery/Grassroots tent? That should be open, just meet at the bar maybe. Is 10 oclock OK or everyone? Where the hell is the Craic It Open Ceilidh held anyway, never even made that before.

I think PerthPerson is camping with us so I'll ask if she wants to come along too.

I'm up for that - I've got friends coming up in the evening but they should be up and organised by 10.

Will we all recognise each other or will we wear red carnations in our lapels (I'll need to take a lapel with me)

Will there be a secret password?

Well i'm up for putting faces to names and will try to come along and meet up (alcohol pending). Don't know what I'll be wearing But I'm sure I'll pick out the Efesters...usually a dodgy looking lot!!! :D:D:D:(

the closer it gets the more tempted I am :P Its a long drive there and back on my own though (well apart from Caitlin, but I think I might get into trouble if I let her drive :D) just for one day

*edit*

just checked prices....would cost me £60 :( (inc charges) to come up for the day not inc diesel costs etc. At that price i'd be as well coming for the weekend

Same for me :( I had a blast last year and would love to go back. I even think the line up is ok :D

Kendal Calling was such a disappointment to be my last festie of the year :D

As my op didnt go ahead I might have to settle for a day ticket for Connect if I can get one cheap!