well, we've been looking through the line-up...

Guest saraha

;) We've checked out alot of the stuff and i think there's plenty for us to see..especially since we're not big fans of mainstream music.

looking forward to Angus & Julia Stone, Idlewild, Lemonheads, Orkestra Del Sol, Dreadzone, The Draymin & Frightened Rabbit. Will be checking out Beardyman, Sennen, Jake Cogan definitely too, & One Night Only & Infadels with daughter.

I'm starting to look forward to it now actually...definitely be a chilled weekend ;) helping put up my friends new tent in the sun helped get us in the mood yesterday.

Who else is feeling more positive, the closer it gets?

I am really looking forward to next week. Maybe the big name bands aren't there but it will be a cracking weekend and I will hopefully discover some new bands that I really like.

Fingers crossed for sunshine!!!

Starting to get more excited now, the line up is not great but there are still some good acts worth catching, highlight for me will be sons and daughters, cold war kids, attic lights, sargeant, angus julia stone,kazoo funk orchestra. Hope dj doc is right re the weather sunshine would be awsome.

Saraha you will be pleased to know that normally when i go to 2 or 3 fests in a year that they are always the same either raining or Sunny for all in the year, last year it rained at all 4, this year it has been sunny at the two i have done so far. ;)