Message from the festival organisers

Guest bryanb

Unfortunately three acts have been forced to pull out of this year's festival. Elle S'Appelle and The Long Blondes have each had to cancel due to the serious illness of an artist and Cage The Elephant due to an injury. All three have cancelled all gigs for the forseeable future (check websites for more information). In a line-up which features around 100 music and performance artists, cancellations are an inevitable fact of life. However, in booking One Night Only and Sons & Daughters, we have filled the gaps with high quality replacements.

As mentioned in another thread, The Holloways disappearance from the line-up without a peep from the organisers was a bit sneaky.

Sons and Daughters a good addition. A couple of other top bands are really required to make up for the disappointment but I'm guessing it's getting a bit late for that now.

Still can't wait for a good weekend away though...as long as it's not pissing it down! ;)

Its such a shame...obviously these things are outwith the Bella organisers control but with such a weak line up (imo) already these were the few bands that most people were looking forward to

I love this festival soooo much, I really hope this doesn't have any sort of impact on next years event because I would love to see me back there again (next weekend will not be the same without Bella ;))

Unfortunately three acts have been forced to pull out of this year's festival. Elle S'Appelle and The Long Blondes have each had to cancel due to the serious illness of an artist and Cage The Elephant due to an injury. All three have cancelled all gigs for the forseeable future (check websites for more information). In a line-up which features around 100 music and performance artists, cancellations are an inevitable fact of life. However, in booking One Night Only and Sons & Daughters, we have filled the gaps with high quality replacements.