eFestivals Glastonbury World Cup 2009

Guest hogga

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I notice we have 11 v 11 now, but... we will need substitutes, as well speaking for myself, i dont think i could last in the sweltering Somerset heat ;)

The more the merrier, and if some Ladies want to be on the teams feel free, its not a boys only club

No im about to get on my horse, which you will find is EXTREMLY HIGH IN THE AIR

I WILL NOT BE BAITED INTO A NEGATIVE CAMPAIGN BY THE DARKSIDE, IM SURE IT WILL BE A CRACKING GOOD FUN GAME, AND I WISH TO CAST NO ASSPERSIONS ON THE, QUITE FRANKLY WEAKER TEAM (THEM), BUT AS I SAID I WILL NOT ENTER INTO NEGATIVITY.

I AM NOT SAYING I CANNOT BE BAITED, BUT BEING FROM R.T.W TEAM I THINK WE HOLD THE MORAL HIGH GROUND HERE. ;):P:P

Anyway, come one come all, lets have some fun, and if everyone agrees, Straight to pens if its a draw at the end of the game

'Mon The WORLD!!!! :P

Which team would you like to play for? The good one or the bagpipe loving scaredy cats who didn't dare turn up this year. ;)

Don't worry mate the only commitment we ask for, is a £2000 deposit via western union which will be refunded once you score seven goals or you gain your first full international cap certified by UEFA.

I agree Chazeboy. We need plenty more players in case of injury, illness, lack of form or just people who don't turn up with the ball ;) .

We also want as many noisy, flag waving spectators as possible to give it a good atmosphere.

I'm away for the next few days and will update when I get back, so keep the names coming people and look after the place Chazeboy while I'm gone.

Yeah, im looking in to this just now, lots of "job lots" out there, but we could go down the good old, flouresent vests route, then at night up to Trash city en masse!! ;)

Hogga, ive signed (Tickets permitting) Kinning Park Don (a big coup i feel) if you could update

I also posted this because the topic was sitting at 66 posts, and we cant have that for them, they would go on about it for ever. :P

Unlike 67 at wembley ;)

last bit of post is actually nonsense, it is actually now post 69, which we can all be happy about ;)

Edited by Chazeboy

Cheers for the heads up but I'm gash by the way!

If we sit in and keep it tight we could play for pens though :P

I reckon we could get enough folk from the rest of the home nations for a England v rest of the UK match. I don't want the likes of the Spanish, Dutch or the Italians spoiling the game with their passing, dribbling or free flowing football. That just takes the fun out of the game.

After being directed here by Chaze, can I play??!!

I'm a girl, and am actually probably useless at football (it's been so long I don't even know now!) but I can promise some enthusiasm and... umm... I dunno, cakes? Even if I'm crap I'll still run around plenty and won't moan if I get pushed over (or, y'know, when I fall over due to cider and blame the closest person to me ;) ). I wanna play!! :P

Also, I'm technically English, but can I play for the rest of the world? I kinda prefer it ;)

If, after some fighting because I admitted I'm probably fantastically crapular, no-one will accept me onto their team, I will settle for a cheerleading position, but only if:

1. There's a routine

2. I get a costume.

:P:P

After being directed here by Chaze, can I play??!!

I'm a girl, and am actually probably useless at football (it's been so long I don't even know now!) but I can promise some enthusiasm and... umm... I dunno, cakes? Even if I'm crap I'll still run around plenty and won't moan if I get pushed over (or, y'know, when I fall over due to cider and blame the closest person to me ;) ). I wanna play!! :P

Also, I'm technically English, but can I play for the rest of the world? I kinda prefer it ;)

If, after some fighting because I admitted I'm probably fantastically crapular, no-one will accept me onto their team, I will settle for a cheerleading position, but only if:

1. There's a routine

2. I get a costume.

:P:P

Ha ha, hell yeah - that would look great! ;)

I wanna do both now! Can I be a player and a cheerleader at the same time? Or... can I play football in a cheerleading outfit and do a little dance? ;)