EiiD Weather Forecast

Guest Superfly1967

• 2 weeks later...
I tend to think the forecast for the nearest significant town is the best bet-- gives more detail.

Metcheck forecast for Blandford Forum

Not looking great at all right now I fear, BUT Metcheck have several times over this summer overcooked rainfall totals and undercooked temperatures (the latter they consistently do).

So all is not lost yet -- check for updates.

I've not been onsite as yet ( trying to get down there now!!) but am informed that despite the rain all is fine- as soon as it stops it's all drained through the chalk with no problems, Whatever happens, we can't control the weather! - Aparently theres a high out to sea which is coming inland at the weekend??? Two days ago they said it would be chucking it down here - has yet to rain today - theres no predicting the bugger!!

Can anyone provide any feedback on how conditions might be if it's a wet one. First Endorse It & I've got three mud adverse women with me, who are already cranking up the air raid early warning whining. If it's going to be bad I may have to spend the weekend in the Silent Disco............ :D

I've given up worrying about it - there seems to be a completely different forecast on every website, and the BBC seem to be different again.

So long as the bands keep playing and the beer doesn't run out it'll be a great weekend whatever the weather.

Did it piss down then guys?

And if alot of showers did it dampen ya spirits?

I couldn't make it but in rained alot this weekend in my part of the world.