Brothers Cider

Guest catsta

Me and my wife have been talking about this, why Brothers dont do other festivals? Maybe they make enough at Glasto and general sales that they dont have to but it would be great if they did more local festivals starting with Beautiful Days so come on Brothers quench our thirst at other festivals. :lol::):O:O:(

• 2 weeks later...
Me and my wife have been talking about this, why Brothers dont do other festivals? Maybe they make enough at Glasto and general sales that they dont have to but it would be great if they did more local festivals starting with Beautiful Days so come on Brothers quench our thirst at other festivals. :D:D:D:):(

Those posting in this thread have questionable preferences IMO. Brothers INSTEAD of Thatchers and instead of that other, rarer scrumpy they had last time? Yer mad ...

Brothers is fine, I have no objection to it at all, but SCRUMPY is surely FAR better.

Sort it aht ... yer being influenced by a big popular brand here .... understandably popular, sure, but go for authenticity I say!

Those posting in this thread have questionable preferences IMO. Brothers INSTEAD of Thatchers and instead of that other, rarer scrumpy they had last time? Yer mad ...

Brothers is fine, I have no objection to it at all, but SCRUMPY is surely FAR better.

Sort it aht ... yer being influenced by a big popular brand here .... understandably popular, sure, but go for authenticity I say!

I couldn't remember anything about it, or indeed about anything else, the next day, nor the next, nor for several days after that.

The problem was only with the first one, which did taste like drinking the scrapings off a farmyard floor, but after that one nothing seemed to matter :D:lol::lol:

Just how strong was it (I've heard varying reports from 8% to 12%)