Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest catsta

Brothers Cider

Me and my wife have been talking about this, why Brothers dont do other festivals? Maybe they make enough at Glasto and general sales that they dont have to but it would be great if they did more local festivals starting with Beautiful Days so come on Brothers quench our thirst at other festivals. :lol::):O:O:(

it has not been available at the previous BD's. Used to be Thatchers and something different last year (drank so much cant remember what it was!). Agree though Brothers would be just the ticket!

Me and my wife have been talking about this, why Brothers dont do other festivals? Maybe they make enough at Glasto and general sales that they dont have to but it would be great if they did more local festivals starting with Beautiful Days so come on Brothers quench our thirst at other festivals. :D:D:D:):(

Those posting in this thread have questionable preferences IMO. Brothers INSTEAD of Thatchers and instead of that other, rarer scrumpy they had last time? Yer mad ...

Brothers is fine, I have no objection to it at all, but SCRUMPY is surely FAR better.

Sort it aht ... yer being influenced by a big popular brand here .... understandably popular, sure, but go for authenticity I say!

Brothers is a perry as in Babycham personally I think the Levs will have sold out if they have pear perry in devon cider country - it's apples round ere not pears!!!

Those posting in this thread have questionable preferences IMO. Brothers INSTEAD of Thatchers and instead of that other, rarer scrumpy they had last time? Yer mad ...

Brothers is fine, I have no objection to it at all, but SCRUMPY is surely FAR better.

Sort it aht ... yer being influenced by a big popular brand here .... understandably popular, sure, but go for authenticity I say!

I couldn't remember anything about it, or indeed about anything else, the next day, nor the next, nor for several days after that.

The problem was only with the first one, which did taste like drinking the scrapings off a farmyard floor, but after that one nothing seemed to matter :D:lol::lol:

Just how strong was it (I've heard varying reports from 8% to 12%)

Seriously, it is all about the Burrow Hill Baby Spice hot and spicy cider cocktail. Now that is a real drink.

yours deliriously

Gav