1st time at global

Guest duckey

Its my first time at global aswell!! my mates went last year and they got in with booze, jus had to be very sneaky on how u get it in! No doubt the security would let you in if you slipped them a cheeky tenner or summit but even still thats beyond human rights ha ha!

Im commin all the way down from fife in scotland so am defo gonna give sneaking bevy in a shot!

they say its to cut the queue time to get in but every1 is still gonna bring drink no matter what they tell us so the queue is still gonna be long as every1 will be gettin searched and drink taken off them.

what does every1 else think?

• 5 months later...

Never been to GG but i just read there is no alchahol allowed. Waaaaaaaat?!?! lol that is pretty bad. You guys must spend soooooo much in there. It's what, £4-£5 for a pint?? Or can you buy bottles of vodka etc in there??

(sorry if this has been said already couldnt be assed reading 3 pages.)

Never been to GG but i just read there is no alchahol allowed. Waaaaaaaat?!?! lol that is pretty bad. You guys must spend soooooo much in there. It's what, £4-£5 for a pint?? Or can you buy bottles of vodka etc in there??

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...

LAST YEAR

i bought a a few boxes of wine . opened them and rolled them up stratgically one in my tent one in my sleeping bag and the other in amongst my clothes!

also bought a crate of cider from the campsite and my cocktail all weekend was called RIDER

rose and cider , i was hammerd :lol:

• 4 months later...
ive been to alot of festivals and i would advise the line up is tops BUT toilets minging, security way over the top,especially on entry if you look suspicious you will get searched, possibly personally!

ALCOHOL ON ENTRY? TAKE CHEAP STUFF SO YOU DONT MIND BINNING IT

also the few food stalls in there are very pie/fish/chip/basic no disrespect to them as most people wont be feeling like eating :P but it aint no glastonbury choice(i like TOP food by the way)

parking is a nightmare cause it was organised by someone who obviously doesnt mind walking 4 miles in the pitch black after 12 hours dancing!

have a good time, i might go but it pissed down a few years ago and it put me off, if it rains its shit!

B/f’s mate is doing global for the first time this coming w/end, will defo give him the heads up about the whole drinks (both alcoholic & non) situation for sure. I guess with it been a council issue there’s no way this can be budged, just ends up been the paying gig customer that has to dig even further into their pockets! Think he will have plans of his own mission regarding stashing locations! :lol: