ticket help!

Guest mimsybabe

hi all!

really, really need help this year!

i had arranged with someone on gumtree to buy her tickets, as she only wanted payment when she got them and money has been a bit tight reacently. BUT, she has sent me an email saying that as the fetival has now sold out and due to the economic climate(!) that she will no longer sell to us, but to the highest bidder! as you can imagine, this has left us devistated, as we would have sorted the money out some how and brought them officially had we known she was going to pull out. it was due to be our daughters first festival and last year was the first year we had missed - and that was only due to being due to give birth!!

we really, really need the following:

2 (or 3 at a push!) adult tickets

1 under 5 ticket

1 car parking pass

we really cant afford to pay over the odds for these tickets, so if you know any fantstically wonderful people who cant go, but would want some one to have fun in their place, please please let me know! it really would be devistating for us to miss out this year due to someone trying to rip people off, i know thats not in the spirit of the festival!!

thankyou for taking the time to read this - it's turned into a bit of an essay!!

i can be contacted on this forum, or either of the following:

mimsybabe@hotmail.com

or

emmabakercooke@yahoo.com

thankyou once again!

mim, si and boo

xxxx

hi all!

really, really need help this year!

i had arranged with someone on gumtree to buy her tickets, as she only wanted payment when she got them and money has been a bit tight reacently. BUT, she has sent me an email saying that as the fetival has now sold out and due to the economic climate(!) that she will no longer sell to us, but to the highest bidder! as you can imagine, this has left us devistated, as we would have sorted the money out some how and brought them officially had we known she was going to pull out. it was due to be our daughters first festival and last year was the first year we had missed - and that was only due to being due to give birth!!

we really, really need the following:

2 (or 3 at a push!) adult tickets

1 under 5 ticket

1 car parking pass

we really cant afford to pay over the odds for these tickets, so if you know any fantstically wonderful people who cant go, but would want some one to have fun in their place, please please let me know! it really would be devistating for us to miss out this year due to someone trying to rip people off, i know thats not in the spirit of the festival!!

thankyou for taking the time to read this - it's turned into a bit of an essay!!

i can be contacted on this forum, or either of the following:

mimsybabe@hotmail.com

or

emmabakercooke@yahoo.com

thankyou once again!

mim, si and boo

xxxx