Dance Village

Guest crewealexfan

I tend to go in stages with the dance tent. in 02 and 03 you couldnt keep me out. Does anyone remember the scmirnoff dance tent thing in 02??

Last year i spent more time at the stages and then reading this thread i now feel absolutely gutted. Definately gonna put a good show in this year though. Sorry for losing my way...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol - if only! Could you imagine a blistering Doves set, followed by secret late night Sub Sub gig!!!

In fact, I'm gonna stick Space Face on right now!

Failing that, a Hacienda DJ somewhere throughout the weekend would make me a very happy chappy!

• 3 weeks later...

Dave Seaman's wedsite it says "I'm also confirmed for Glastonbury again although this time will be doing something very different"....not sure if connected to the new 'sound system of old'??..

http://www.djdaveseaman.com/site.htm

oh and 'There will be an Urbantorque party at the Igloo 360 tent on the Friday/Saturday this year'..according to bedrock forum....

threw a whitey last year on the friday night whilst attempting to watch Mr Cook and collapsed 3 times

was out for quite a while 3rd time and didnt even realise i lost my specs for about 20 minutes which on reflection was rather amusing

found my hat and gained a torch though, although the rest of the festival in prescription sunglasses was a little odd.

happy days and roll on the 'Old Skool 20 years on' stage this time around