first time

Guest ski64

think i might venture up this year myself and the good lady with our three kids

kids are 9 , 7 and 6 has anyone else any views on takin kids this age

for me line up is ok not brill but just looking to break kids into live music in nice setting B)

Edited by ski64

First took my daughter when she was 4 then took her again when she was 5......she loved every minute of it. Its a wonderful family festival and will get my vote everytime.

Plenty for kids to do and the main stage is set in a way that kids can run about freely and you can easily keep an eye on them. Not overly crowded either.

Do it.......the whole family will love it B)

First took my daughter when she was 4 then took her again when she was 5......she loved every minute of it. Its a wonderful family festival and will get my vote everytime.

Plenty for kids to do and the main stage is set in a way that kids can run about freely and you can easily keep an eye on them. Not overly crowded either.

Do it.......the whole family will love it B)

Rollergirl's bang on. It's a great little festival. The kids are the perfect age for Bella.

The line-up for me is great. BUT even if the line-ups not to your taste the kids will love it. There's always something to keep everyone amused, it's realy brilliant. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Yep, kids are at a great age, took mines last year at 3 and 7 and returning a year later, loads for them to do, family camping area was great and full of families.

Looking good this year as the line up tends to keep away the fashionistas who go to T, this has a similar feel to Glasto where you wander into a tent and come across something excellent.

Main stage is well set up with the raised stair area, site not to huge for kids, stalls and shopping for those that like it and Black isle brewery organic blonde lager you can't beat it.

The kids will love you for it but be aware you'll be back next year

• 4 weeks later...

Food is ok, local fayre plus usual burger/chips vans too

Cider was Strongbow or Blackthorn.. nothing real :O

There was a chai tea tent.. assume it will be there again.

No fires.. they are meant to have a communal fire but past couple years its only been lit one night

Food is ok, local fayre plus usual burger/chips vans too

Cider was Strongbow or Blackthorn.. nothing real :O

There was a chai tea tent.. assume it will be there again.

No fires.. they are meant to have a communal fire but past couple years its only been lit one night

I thought it was some of the best food you can get at festivals, much better than your avarage t in the park et al fare, the hog roast and stovies were excellent last year, the black isle brewery tent was selling lovely organic cider last year i drank gallons of the stuff
Edited by Paul ™

I thought it was some of the best food you can get at festivals, much better than your avarage t in the park et al fare, the hog roast and stovies were excellent last year, the black isle brewery tent was selling lovely organic cider last year i drank gallons of the stuff