am i the only one who hopes

Guest greeneyes1980

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First set Federer dismantled Murray,second set was Murray's and he didn't take it.Simple as.Federer has the odd dip and thats when you have to take your chance.Don't do that,and there's no way back in. Losing the final game the way he did broke him,and he didn't recover for the third.

He looks exhausted in the way Nadal did for the first two sets of the semi final. He hasn't played anywhere near his best,which is a real shame.

Edited by King Blue

First set Federer dismantled Murray,second set was Murray's and he didn't take it.Simple as.Federer has the odd dip and thats when you have to take your chance.Don't do that,and there's no way back in. Losing the final game the way he did broke him,and he didn't recover for the third.

He looks exhausted in the way Nadal did for the first two sets of the semi final. He hasn't played anywhere near his best,which is a real shame.

This years?I don't think he was. His serving was the best I've seen it but the rest of his game wasn't quite up there,which is why Nadal beat him.I still reckon that Federer at his very best is unstoppable.
Edited by worm