am i the only one who hopes

Guest greeneyes1980

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worm, the fact is he won.

if nadal wins then you say it was skill and determination..a man at his peak and the player that lost was outplayed and its career over or the begining of the end and wont accept anything less.

if nadal loses its because he was tired, injured or the other guy was just plain lucky as there is just no way anyone could beat him fair and square.

no point trying to have sensible debate. there will always be some excuse or biased view.

Its sure is nice that you are such a dedicated fan of nadal.. i'm a fan too.. but im a bigger fan of the sport as a whole and can give credit where credit is due.

murray beat nadal fair and square, tiredness is not an acceptable excuse.. it was nadals choice to enter the tournament, im sure he wouldnt of entered if he didnt think he could win it.

:lol:

can i ask why you get so defensive when anyone remotely criticizes nadal?

i dont think one person here would disagree that nadal is deservedly world no1, we are just appreciating what a fine match they both played and recognising that murray won through skill. This whole thread is about murray and why we DIDNT want him to win (well not all of us lol).. not nadal is shit please prove us wrong worm.

:lol:

Why has it gone all quiet?

1) Has the bored died due to the boring conversation about tennis?

2) Is it like Bagpuss, and has to be kept awake?

3) Yes I am being obnoxious, but I deal badly with workplace boredom. I can't seem to get a new job, so I need entertaining digital people to talk to. Sad I know.

When the rain came at 2:41 p.m. Saturday, Nadal held a 3-2 lead in the third set and was up a break. He said he was thankful to regroup, and was classy after his defeat Sunday when talking about the wrench in scheduling.

"It wasn't the best moment because it was a semifinals of the U.S. Open, but at the same time, never is a good moment, no?" said Nadal. "I tried my best, I wasn't very fresh during all the tournament." He added of Murray, "He beat me because he was better than me."

Linky