am i the only one who hopes

Guest greeneyes1980

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he dislikes England.Obviously.Thats why he would f*ck up his own chances of winning an Olympic gold medal.

The reason so many English fans dislike him is cause he's made the odd comment about wanting the England football team to lose.Makes him a class act in my opinion.Who doesn't want England to lose who isn't English?I am English and I want us to lose.

absolutely not seriously that didn't factor in my thinking, my thinking was he is more interested in winning a grand slam than a gold, so why risk injury and anything by going the distance at the olympics. save ya self for the us open! thats what i thought. now if that was his thinking he should have said so and given someone esle a shot at it. nothing to do with the scottish thing

absolutely not seriously that didn't factor in my thinking, my thinking was he is more interested in winning a grand slam than a gold, so why risk injury and anything by going the distance at the olympics. save ya self for the us open! thats what i thought. now if that was his thinking he should have said so and given someone esle a shot at it. nothing to do with the scottish thing
Edited by benisright