am i the only one who hopes

Guest greeneyes1980

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He never sounds or appears happy! If you saw him in the street (and he wasn't a celeb) you'd think "what a miserable b'stard!" :( I prefer rounded human beings, and I think personality is a useful facet of being a sports star! Fist pumping never does it for me, especially in tennis, it looks hugely contrived, and far too controlled. Ah now I don't like his accent, but seeing as that can't be the one he was born with, I'm sure he could change that if he wanted!!

QED my friend, and see also Greeneyes' post.

...but you do give a toss about the classification of sporting British heroes?? :D Honestly, I think youre getting a little obsessed with the media old boy and what they stick on the front page of newspapers.

Im sure Andy doesnt give a toss about your views either and aslong as he keeps winning then I dont think anyone else will.

I'm not. I just get a bit pissed off about people knocking others for achieving things in their life. Murray won a Masters tournament but you said he's miserable and doesn't have a personality. Hmmmm. Would you prefer if did a little song whilst accepting the trophy? A spot of break-dancing on court? Maybe make a Martin Luther King-like speech?

A little absurd huh?

I'm not. I just get a bit pissed off about people knocking others for achieving things in their life. Murray won a Masters tournament but you said he's miserable and doesn't have a personality. Hmmmm. Would you prefer if did a little song whilst accepting the trophy? A spot of break-dancing on court? Maybe make a Martin Luther King-like speech?

A little absurd huh?

Edited by sifimaster