am i the only one who hopes

Guest greeneyes1980

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably not. I cant stand Lewis Hamilton when alot of people cream themselves over him.

dont be such a petty nationalist B):P

As a fan of Scottish sport in general, he's one of the very few chances we have of winning something these days, so I'm right behind him.

He's been on Soccer AM a couple of times and comes across as a decent bloke with a good sense of humour. He's pretty wary of the media in general - who can blame him - which may explain his sometimes morose interviews.

As a fan of Scottish sport in general, he's one of the very few chances we have of winning something these days, so I'm right behind him.

He's been on Soccer AM a couple of times and comes across as a decent bloke with a good sense of humour. He's pretty wary of the media in general - who can blame him - which may explain his sometimes morose interviews.

I want Murray to win but i'm a petty nationalist as I wanted:

Henman to lose cos he was a total bottle merchant wimp

Rusedski to lose cos he isnt englsih but wants to be

also want Hamilton to lose

sure there is more lol

think Andy murray defo comes across worse in interviews, seems a decent guy but goit one of those voices that drones on a bit that you get in posh central scotland!