Gay meet @ Horsemeat Disco Friday Night!

Guest Chocscoffer

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I suggested we all wear feather boas...would that just be too obvious? :P Dont want to 'label' us or anything...but it would certainly make spotting each other easier and we would all look damn fine.

Ooooh lusciouslucy I did homelands in 2000 brilliant time, dance valley last year good but disastrous in the best possible way and global gathering in 2005, this is my very first glastonbury and im very excited... cant wait!!!

Lol at the feather boas I will protest now (although not wholeheartedly) but you can bet your life I will have found one from someware and be wearing it pride of place!!! my parents must be so proud!!! :P

Edited by NorthNDrunkNMunky

Surely it wont be worse than anyone elses, I for one intend to be merrily messy but not to the point where me and gravity are at war... but we'll have to see how my plan goes! I have been known to have one or two tiffs with said phenomenon and let me tell you gravity usually wins!! so fingers crossed...

Should I lose my battle I intend to be a fully active participant from the floor none the less, in conclusion I think you should still come theres just no excuse lol... Its when I turn into a furby like manimal that I should be prompted to leave, interacting with whatever I think is interacting back... its a sad shame when I get to this level, but humourous for the viewer so i've been told!

I think banning that guy was a bit extreme, he never got a chance to see the error of his ways...

Being new to the term chutney ferret I am now printing up a tight pink t-shirt with the very same slogan! (i'm jokin!) coz we all wear tight pink t-shirts do we not!

This is true. I never get to the point of not being able to stand up so I should imagine I might be in a better state than you, although my eyes do funny things and get very narrow and somehow people sometimes stop being able to understand me due to 'slurring'. The drunkenness must be affecting their hearing.

However, I think I shall be attending said event anyhow - what time is projected arrival at Shangri-La as I would like to see Ozomatli first.

Also - not being naive, but where does Chutney Ferret come from?

Edited by NorthNDrunkNMunky

Feather Boas are not compulsory however a few of us in them (male and female) should make a little easier to spot in a crowd! As for the plans after Horsemeat Disco there aren't any. I figured rather than me play teacher we just get everybody there and once it has finished see who is left that fancies heaading to shangri-la and trash city :P . There are a couple of reasons that people may not want to carry the evening one:

1. Passing out through too much cider

2. Getting lucky! :lol:

3. Realising that disco really isn't for them (I refuse to believe this is possible but I suppose strange things are known to happen at Glastonbury!)

4. They are too tired, sore feet etc :P

As for the people who have PM'd their number to me I thank you and I now have my new number so I will forward this shortly to everybody. More names added as we speak!

Hi Everyone

I'll come along ...... what/ where is Pussy Parlour?

I know where trash city is

actually, I'm just confused ....... are there three different venues that we are going to one after the other

last year we got to the place at trash city (cant remember what it was called - down low. down town, new york ????)

we got there at 11.30pm, stood in line for 50 minutes then gave up

Venus

Edited by venuss

Hi Venuss!

The Pussy Parlure is in the Dance Village and it is where the Horsemeat Disco is on the Friday Night (I believe they are also at Trash City on other nights). As for afterwards, depending on who is still alive up for it then possibly make our way to Trash City and Shangri-La (these will be located where Lost Vagueness was last year). I have absolutely no idea what is on in Shangri-La and Trash City on the Friday night after the Horsemeat Disco but I don't think it will be sa quiet affair :P

love wearing a boa....but will buy on site this year...im assuming it should be easy.....bought one with me last year for shirly and was picking out pink feathers from my clothes all week....really shouldnt of stuffed it in with all my clohes

I've just had a quick look on their website and I have noticed that they only hold 500 maximum and the way the list is growing :P

Ivan - So basically your liver/kidneys is going to thank ME for starting the festival - you aren't alone hun!

P3achy - i'll probably pick one up at the festival aswell, a better choice I reckon!

t77 - biggots can try all they like but, there is not a chance they could upset this thread, there is way too much Glastonbury love!