Gay meet @ Horsemeat Disco Friday Night!

Guest Chocscoffer

On the "Are any Gays going to Glastonbury" thread I suggested a gay meet up to go to the Horsemeat Disco on the Friday Night. This meet is not just for gay people it is open to all who fancy a good old boogie and a laugh! It has interested a few of us so I have opened up a new thread so a clear plan can be seen by all! the list of attendees so far is:

Chocscoffer

Dtox

Itsybitsy

Boover

Paul

Tallulah

t77

Barney73

Greenfairy43

Staberinde

Keither

Ivan

Stranger

Ktej

LusciousLucy

sasababe

Northndrunknmonk

LittlemissC + 2

Gazamataz

Strudders + 2

Geordie1

Tabitharocks

p3eachy

Darrenbha

Marathon Man

Rubberducky

Paadzer

Runner

Venuss

Indieheart

MollyU

Br Guy

Aragorn

Timespeedsup

Suedegambit

JustinJ

Jkrussell

lilrentboy

edy eddy

Aptid

Glastofun

If you want to be added then let me know.

The plan is to meet at the Cider Bus on the Friday night at 10.00pm and make our way to The Pussy Parlure (just like a school trip!). Now then, it has been (excellently) suggested by Staberinde in the original thread that phone numbers are exchanged and that a text message is sent to remind people of the meet and/or movements later in the night i.e Trash City etc. This also means that those who won't be at the Cider Bus at 10.00pm because they will be watching KOL/Buddy Guy etc are kept in the loop so to speak!

I am more than happy to send the text messages to those who want them so if you want to PM me with your phone number then please feel free to do so and I'll send a reminder to you. If your not happy with this then fine, just turn up and bring your dancing shoes :D

Edited by Chocscoffer

• Replies 432
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I love it when a plan comes together. This should be a great fun night.

Wonderful company, music and cabaret, set against the magical atmospheric backdrop which is Glastonbury.

I think I would even enjoy this night sober :lol: ! Pah, as if ! :wub:

To the people who have sent me their numbers I thank you and you will receive a message from me, I promise, no matter what state I am in!.

Just to give peace of mind to those who do give me their number I just want to say that I will not pass this number to anybody whatsoever (well maybe the police and the Inland Revenue but I promise nobody else!). I am due to get a new phone and number within the next couple of days so I will PM those people who have supplied me with their number with my new number.