KISSMET

Guest A D Lewis

Just got back from Guilfest.

KULA SHAKER - absolutely spine tingling - and, their version of GOVINDA, with Crispian Mills' brilliant guitar solo - just knocks Kissmet's version into a tin 'turban'.

And, I speak as a fan of both...........

DEFINITELY, Kula Shaker for Wychwood 2009!

• 2 weeks later...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seen them about 6 or 7 times over the past years at various Festivals. Although I thought they were great way back - I now find them a wee bit 'karaoke' - in fact, their version of Govinda (although it should be the better, for obvious reasons) is a 'damp squib' when you compare it to Kula Shaker's version - thank god they're back together, Saturday at this year's Guilfest.....

Sorry, but you DID ask!

• 5 months later...

Not content with being early-confirmed for Wychwood (& surely a main stage set this time), I see from Kissmet's own website that they are confirmed for a Saturday slot at Glastonbury 09.

Mainstage circa 2pm would be nice. See you at The Cider Bus 1:30 Mr Blue, & bring the famous pipes for daylight examinations. <_< All others welcome too.....

Curious to also see their myspace page describing them as having only one influence. Any guesses? :P

Not content with being early-confirmed for Wychwood (& surely a main stage set this time), I see from Kissmet's own website that they are confirmed for a Saturday slot at Glastonbury 09.

Mainstage circa 2pm would be nice. See you at The Cider Bus 1:30 Mr Blue, & bring the famous pipes for daylight examinations. :wacko: All others welcome too.....

Curious to also see their myspace page describing them as having only one influence. Any guesses? <_<

Mainstage circa 2pm would be nice. See you at The Cider Bus 1:30 Mr Blue, & bring the famous pipes for daylight examinations. :D All others welcome too.....

Curious to also see their myspace page describing them as having only one influence. Any guesses? :O

She's not going to Glastonbury next year,can't take five days without sleep apparently, so if you want to see the pipe it'll have to be at Wychwood (or Truck or possibly Stokes Bay).

But happy and peaeceful new year anyway

Edited by gratedenini

Could you not borrow them for a few days at the end of June? Or does she use them at home too?? :O