Right -- The Forumites Meet Up

Guest gratedenini

Well, its nearly time --we`ll all be getting things together (I`ve fixed the generator! and have had a dummy run with the non-pop-up gazebo --not confident!) etc etc .. so I`d to say to all the contributors to this forum (well since I`ve been on) that foe me--it does enhance the whole experience. Being able to have a bit of crack and banter does make a difference I think.

And so--- I will re-iterate that for all who see the ORANGE MAN flying above MTF --please introduce yourselves. I apologise now if my style and sometimes piss-takin aint to everybodys taste-- but, honestly--i divvent mean owt.

THE MEET --what shall we do? From experience---- people say Oh yes. blah blah blah--but nowt happens.

I did suggest Kaffe und Kucken on Sun aft --but is that practical? Who`s on? what will we miss? Its very difficult isnt it.

As i have no idea of any prospective meeting point inside--theres nowt i can suggest for a full blown meet of willing forumites.

Inside -- we`ll be pretty easy to spot---- Blondish Kraut well duffed up-- two pretty-ish kids --one lovely blonde,the other shit-brown but lovely eyes--and ME! also you may spot our boagey --for carting Larmer about (and me when blaked)-- its a 4 wheeled affair which I`ve neatly painted in yellow,red and blue.

We`ve only got tonight to nail this down--so any thoughts anybody?

den

Well I'm quite easy to spot too. I look remarkably like my avatar (but with a beard). Sunday at Den's den sounds remarkably civilised but if there's something good on I might not want to miss it. I'll have another look at the line-up and see if I can work out who's on when.

If you hear some people being very obscene, swearing a lot and generally being quite abusive towards each other, that'll probably be me and my mates. :O

No idea what's on when but as long as I don't miss Misty's Big Adventure, I'm game for coming to meet all you people (Yes, even you Mr Denini, despite your demeanour on here! <_<) Have no idea where anything is, so maybe if we say:

Right side (looking TOWARDS the stage) of the Mixing Desk for the main stage at about 6.30 on the Friday? Seems the most sensible option really. :P

How does that sound to y'all? I know I'm new here but I'm an old hand at this here Internet Thing and have done this many times before. Hope you don't mind me taking charge a bit but we need a plan! :lol:

Edited by Dr Seuss

Now come on, you know I dont know me right from left! I had enough trouble finding the Jazz World in Glasto! I shall endevour to find it. 6.30 it is then (if not before)

We will be there, assuming we can get my argos tent up in less than 4 hours. I will probably be wearing a frank zappa t shirt and a big grin , king arthur will be sporting a full length pink ball gown and matching high heels (he doesn't know this yet)....looking forward to annoying you all soon .....porky and arthur // ps. any loose women with no morals and who like an ale are more than welcome to f**k our brains out.

That would be us then................................................................

Did you buy them for Hawkwind?

So your chewing gum lost it's flavour on the bed post overnight then?

Is that a date then? I hope we'll be organised by then, ms blue is at a meeting tomorrow till 12:30, home by 2, do her packing (yes I know, but I'm not going to tell her) on the road 2:30 (ha!) in by 4:30. Hmm doesn't sound likely does it?

Is that a date then? I hope we'll be organised by then, ms blue is at a meeting tomorrow till 12:30, home by 2, do her packing (yes I know, but I'm not going to tell her) on the road 2:30 (ha!) in by 4:30. Hmm doesn't sound likely does it?

Hmmmmnnnnn --- 6.30pm might be a push for us-- we`ve got some stuff to sort out before we can go tommo.... and i reckon its a 5 hr drive for us--- which doesnt leave much time to get set up and sort the kids out etc etc....

but obviously we`ll be about --so we`ll see how it goes.

Den

Hmmmmnnnnn --- 6.30pm might be a push for us-- we`ve got some stuff to sort out before we can go tommo.... and i reckon its a 5 hr drive for us--- which doesnt leave much time to get set up and sort the kids out etc etc....

but obviously we`ll be about --so we`ll see how it goes.

Den

Why not 6.30 every night for whoever can be there?

Shooting Star

Den> It'll be 6.30 onwards so I reckon we'll be there for a while anywyay. Just pop along when you get there and shout randomnly until someone responds. And hopefully it'll be one of us lot who doe the responding...