WeGotTickets.com

Guest Jimboaa

How do's. So ive left it a bit late to get my tickets this year and dont want to panic about receiving them though the post as I,m never home.

Has anyone used WeGotTickets.com? as they apparantly use etickets which you download or something. I know they were linked by Neil at the top of this forum but I get a bit nervous when there is £300+ at stake, plus the chance of missing the fest.

In a nutshell, should I use em?

How do's. So ive left it a bit late to get my tickets this year and dont want to panic about receiving them though the post as I,m never home.

Has anyone used WeGotTickets.com? as they apparantly use etickets which you download or something. I know they were linked by Neil at the top of this forum but I get a bit nervous when there is £300+ at stake, plus the chance of missing the fest.

In a nutshell, should I use em?

If I were you marrer--I`d get yersell on Evil Bay.. go look. Just get them sent to ANYBODYS house--surely you know someome who stops in watching A PLace in The Sun and FLOG IT... or an unemployed pesron who you could ask to sit till the postie arrived.

Think creatively. I`ve never heard of that site-- Scarlet Mist are ok for same price tickets like for like... OR couldnt you buy them from the Real McCoy and just collect em at the gate?

den

Forget Ticketmaster, Scarlet Mist, Thieves-Bay etc, etc. - there's loads of tickets left......

Don't panic - Wychwood Office are the friendliest festival folk I've ever dealt with.

PHONE THEM NOW - Cheltenham Box Office 01242 227979.

They'll either send them out directly or they will hold them for collection on your day of arrival.

There's a giant entry point to the Racecourse where you have to enter for wristband exchange, programme etc, it's got loads of kiosks - one of these, I'M SURE, will be for TICKET COLLECTIONS.

Calm down - it'll be a doddle!!!

Edited by marooned

Forget Ticketmaster, Scarlet Mist, Thieves-Bay etc, etc. - there's loads of tickets left......

Don't panic - Wychwood Office are the friendliest festival folk I've ever dealt with.

They'll either send them out directly or they will hold them for collection on your day of arrival.

There's a giant entry point to the Racecourse where you have to enter for wristband exchange, programme etc, it's got loads of kiosks - one of these, I'M SURE, will be for TICKET COLLECTIONS.

He beat me to it!

Howdy Jimbo. (or should i call you "Ducky" with that fab Festival hat of yours?)

I saw this thread and was gonna suggest same as 'marooned'

Great news you are going. You'll recall we just met at Bearded Theory at the weekend.

I was the one that mentioned some other Hull folk at BT doing Wychwood too (they are Levs fans NOT on these forums)

Thanks for sharing your 'menthol cigarette' with us. B) Very refreshing.

See you at Wychwood matey. I'll be flying large yellow smiley flag again B)

Ah--yer blowin us owt now are yer? New mates with bigger toys eh? gan on then--- you`ve got lard inyer troos you anyway--AND -- AND --- the women (and blue) are with US... gan on --haddawy n shite inyer glass.

den

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
WeGotTickets.com have been handling Wychwood ticket sales for years, are 100% reputable, and if you buy from them you will get your tickets.