Moto GP

t8yman

Never been abroad to watch MotoGP - or Superbikes come to that.

off to Hungary in about 4 months to work for a bit and they pick this year to bump the Hungarian GP

Asmuch as i would love to see vali get his 10th crown on a duke my prediction is for Stoner as long as he stays on

• 2 weeks later...

ok so stoner won no surprises there and with the pace of the hondas in the first half of the race i was expecting a hrc 123 the honda was always a quicvk bike last year but seems its taken stoner the only one to tame the duke to really show what it can do

top marks to lorenzo though for getting 2nd and for rossi for realising he had no hope of winning and the best bet was to just get the duke to the finnish line and get some real time race data to work on

this years a practise for him next year on the thous will be a lot differant

ok so stoner won no surprises there and with the pace of the hondas in the first half of the race i was expecting a hrc 123 the honda was always a quicvk bike last year but seems its taken stoner the only one to tame the duke to really show what it can do

top marks to lorenzo though for getting 2nd and for rossi for realising he had no hope of winning and the best bet was to just get the duke to the finnish line and get some real time race data to work on

this years a practise for him next year on the thous will be a lot differant

the Duc might be a dog for most riders, but it won't take Rossi a year to find out how to get the best from it. The Yamaha was a dog when he started with that - tho perhaps not so much of a dog, as he won his first race on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watch the race yesterday? Really entertaining. Would’ve been interesting to see where Rossi and Stoner would’ve ended up if Rossi had taken it a little easier. He was slaloming through the field before he crashed. Don’t think Stoner was too happy with him!

Anyone watch the race yesterday? Really entertaining. Would’ve been interesting to see where Rossi and Stoner would’ve ended up if Rossi had taken it a little easier. He was slaloming through the field before he crashed. Don’t think Stoner was too happy with him!

I watched all three races - they were all pretty good. :)

Yeah, shame about Rossi over-doing it .... as Stoner said, "your ambition is bigger than your talent". :lol: :lol:

I watched all three races - they were all pretty good. :)

Yeah, shame about Rossi over-doing it .... as Stoner said, "your ambition is bigger than your talent". :lol: :lol:

Yeah he was not happy with him. :lol: If the camera weren’t there when Rossi walked in I think there could’ve been a different reaction!

One things for sure though, Rossi has work to do with that bike. It suited Stoners style, throwing it about the place, but won’t suit Rossi as much and with his shoulder still f**ked, it must be very difficult to control. Yesterday was an exception as the rain was a game leveler for everyone, hence Rossi going from 12th to 4th in 6 laps. Hes still the best.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Big Simmo has been entertaining this year (on &off track), hopefully more so next season if he can stay on the things a wee bit longer.

He has been yeah but hes going to get himself hurt if he keeps riding like that.

Just found out Lorenzos finger was severed and had to be reattached after the crash at the weekend! :O All ok now though.

Cant really look past Stoner for next season to be honest.

Edited by The Nal