Moto GP

t8yman

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, The Nal said:

FFS

Hmmm, that was hard work :) 

Good race tho, somebody stuck a rocket up Lorenzo's back passage, he was invisible till he signed the contract. Be interesting next year if Marquez doesn't absolutely smash Lorenzo's mojo within the first couple meetings!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, whisty said:

Oh, unforced error ? They’ll have to threaten Lorenzo with the sack to make him go faster!

Hopefully a sign of things to come for the season. Rossi looks very competitive. 

Crutchlow with the most Crutchlow thing ever yesterday. 

Edited by The Nal

• 1 month later...

I watched the last race and maybe I fell asleep cos I had to watch it again just in case somebody other than Marquez had won, then I remembered why I'd forgot the result :)

I have a ton of admiration for a dominant sports person but it makes for boring viewing. 

On 5/16/2019 at 8:51 PM, whisty said:

I watched the last race and maybe I fell asleep cos I had to watch it again just in case somebody other than Marquez had won, then I remembered why I'd forgot the result :)

I have a ton of admiration for a dominant sports person but it makes for boring viewing. 

Yup!

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2019 at 9:37 AM, The Nal said:

Yeah a huge letdown. He had a big off in testing yesterday too. Look where his bike ended up!

gg797540.jpg?itok=PZLLwzpW

Oh! He must be getting frustrated with the positions he’s been in especially as Marquez wins on the same bike (ish). Lets hope he stays in one piece and gets a grip of the Honda. Did hear Crutchlow say it’s the hardest bike to ride of the ones he’s sampled! 

• 2 months later...

2 crackers on the spin, anybody beating Marquez is like a minor miracle. Hope Dovi is ok, nasty looking incident that one. Anyway, some excitement has returned for a bit. 

Edited by whisty

13 hours ago, whisty said:

2 crackers on the spin, anybody beating Marquez is like a minor miracle. Hope Dovi is ok, nasty looking incident that one. Anyway, some excitement has returned for a bit. 

Dovi is ok it seems yeah. Looked real bad when it happened. Landed on his head! 

9c2ea0c71820233f608df8a5ec7d8844?width=7

But what a last lap. 

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

those two at their best - just amazing. :D 

Two team mates aswell both going for the title with Yamaha going for the constructors title. 

Was around this time Felipe Massa had his crash in F1 and then when he came back was asked to let Alonso through for the win. Haven't watched an F1 race since.