stealing!

Guest zoemaphone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got done the 1st year i went in 99 but i was a bit worse for wears as I remember sitting up and asking who was there with no reply ;) ...a few hours later I awake to find that bag with camera and all my cash was gone so was my m8s... 2007 we lost our tent tho not the 1 we were sleeping in...dont ask we got there late no room so had to spendweekends cash on a new smaller tent!

so since 99 only 2 bad experiences and on a positive note last yr bf dropped phone at stone circle 1/2 hr later as we walked back to tent my phone starts ringing I pull it out of my bag and say slighty confused to bf "ur calling me"... I answer to a young man saying phone found at stone circle and he'd wait for us! Said bf then goes of with a beer for the gent who'd rang and finds him sat waiting where we'd been earlier :O

so there are still good people out there and its not all doom and gloom :O

Hello!

As a glastonbury virgin, and having heard horror stories about people having EVERYTHING stolen from their tent, I was just wondering what other people's experiences of stealing have been?

I don't plan on bringing anything very valuable, but was just wondering, since a few people have said that I should expect to lose everything and take nothing I care about at all!

Also what's the deal with lock-ups? Are they free? And how much can you put in? And are there big queues? Sorry for all the questions...

THANK YOU :rolleyes:

Hi Guys

After midday everything will go to Pyramid to be sorted out so try there first.Remember it takes a while as there are 15 lockups. Afterwards it all gets taken to welfare up at the farm house.

We try to contact people if they have given us their mobiles from about 11.30am but that supposes there is a lockup worker with a charged mobile!

se012