Cricket

greeneyes1980

Nah, that's not right. What about the test series in 03?

I don't think he made his debut until later than that.

Superb performance again by the Spitfires last night, particularly Darren Stevens. How he doesn't make England squads in the short form of the game is beyond me.

I have to get more tickets for another final(s day) now. A nice problem :lol:

I don't think he made his debut until later than that.

I'm sure that was his debut. He made his name in that test, I'm sure. Memory is never something to rely on, but if I'm wrong then I've suffered from a giant bout of delusional amnesia.

EDIT: Apparently not. Who was it I was thinking of then, I wonder.

Superb performance again by the Spitfires last night, particularly Darren Stevens. How he doesn't make England squads in the short form of the game is beyond me.

Indeed. Hopefully see you's in the finals. Kent have a very strong team at the moment, I'm sure you've noticed.

Edited by worm

I'm sure that was his debut. He made his name in that test, I'm sure. Memory is never something to rely on, but if I'm wrong then I've suffered from a giant bout of delusional amnesia.

Had a little look on cricinfo who state he made his debut in 04.

Indeed. Hopefully see you's in the finals. Kent have a very strong team at the moment, I'm sure you've noticed.

A huge amount of praise has to go to Key's captaincy.

So the semi final draw pairs Kent with Essex and Middlesex v Notts/Durham

Don't want to be over confident, but it's looking like a Kent - Durham final, surely?

Essex have been fairly useless, Notts have clearly just scraped through and I suppose Middlesex are the toughest to overcome for Durham. As long as they get passed Notts so that I can have a day out at the crazy cricket fest then I'm happy.

Don't want to be over confident, but it's looking like a Kent - Durham final, surely?

Essex have been fairly useless, Notts have clearly just scraped through and I suppose Middlesex are the toughest to overcome for Durham. As long as they get passed Notts so that I can have a day out at the crazy cricket fest then I'm happy.

Certainly barring injuries to Key players, Kent should make the final. But you never can tell, especially with Twenty20.

Haven't followed County Cricket all season, has Flintoff scored any runs yet?

Not in the CC. He has in the short form.

Though it matters to me not a jot how many runs he has scored. This is because:

1) It is quite obvious we need 5 bowlers to stand a chance at getting 20 wickets against SA.

2) He surely can't get less runs than Collingwood currently is.

3) He obvious something different to our other bowlers - i.e. pace, bounce, reverse swing.

lol sorry meant Harmison, dont worry about me mate, not thinking today

Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

Poor fella can stay at the Riverside where he can be cuddled by all and be under no pressure. I don't think he should be considered. Certainly not for tours.

Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

Poor fella can stay at the Riverside where he can be cuddled by all and be under no pressure. I don't think he should be considered. Certainly not for tours.

i heard the whole thing was over him doing Vaughn's wife.

all the rest was a cover story

Edited by greeneyes1980

England wasted Robert Keys talent, despite his weight he is a great player

He was very harshly treated. Still England's loss is Kent's gain. :)

Fantastic captain too. Certainly better than anyone in the England squad bar Vaughan.

Led his team to another victory today.

So, in contention for Div 1 title, in the final of the FP, and at finals day of Twenty20. Not bad Keysey, not bad at all.

Edited by TheGayTent