Cricket

greeneyes1980

Seems the English batting has been flatted on a featherbed. They will be lucky to get to 230 from here it seems. Day one and an innings defeat seems on the cards. They will need to pull there socks up by some amount if they are to get into this test match.

It is a good day for batsmen, it's just that we're sadly lacking in that department at the moment (bar Cook, Bell and Broad).
After the New Zealand tets I thought England looked a decent outfit. Nothing flash but decent unit all the same. The saffies are just ripping them to pieces.

talk to em people i am at work, anyone got it on the telly?

Yeah i have it on the telly now, the bowling attack is looking pretty uninspired to be quite honest. Bowling too wide, S.A batsmen are not being made to play at enough deliveries and i dont think we could take 20 S.A wickets bowling like this if we stayed at Edgbaston and played for a fortnight.

Edited by beermonster_c

set up perfectly for tomorrow, so pleased i booked the day off.

I think they're in too much bother. They're just trying to save this now.

Should be an interesting morning though. Harmeson should have been picked.

A real dog fighting innings from Collingwood and Pietersen is just being Pietersen. Top test crickit with Enlgand clawing there way back into the test after losing three wickets while still behind.