Cricket

greeneyes1980

Sorry, but what a crazy bet to make! His form going into it has been shit!

yeah thats why i got such good odds, i figured he will make a mark today and come into form. something like 8/1 seemed a promising bet, i figured he wouldn't do that great but KP would go on some stupid shot and no way Bell was gonna do it again. but on reflection i feel like i could have wiped me arse with the money and it would have got more use.

yeah thats why i got such good odds, i figured he will make a mark today and come into form. something like 8/1 seemed a promising bet, i figured he wouldn't do that great but KP would go on some stupid shot and no way Bell was gonna do it again. but on reflection i feel like i could have wiped me arse with the money and it would have got more use.

Always the second innings - don't throw away your slip just yet!

Wouldn't touch him with a bargepole.

Poor fella can stay at the Riverside where he can be cuddled by all and be under no pressure. I don't think he should be considered. Certainly not for tours.

He was very harshly treated. Still England's loss is Kent's gain. :ph34r:

Fantastic captain too. Certainly better than anyone in the England squad bar Vaughan.

A clear display of bias if ever I saw one.

If you toned both extremes down a bit there'd be a case for me agreeing with you.

Edited by worm

A clear display of bias if ever I saw one.

If you toned both extremes down a bit there'd be a case for me agreeing with you.

I really don't see why. Who in the current England team has experience of captaining? Who in the England team that does have captaining experience has proved himself successfully as a captain? Barring Vaughan obviously.

Harmison has proved he isn't up to it mentally. He hasn't produced in an England shirt for years.

Anyway, I presume you're happy now? Coming down Saturday?

I really don't see why. Who in the current England team has experience of captaining? Who in the England team that does have captaining experience has proved himself successfully as a captain? Barring Vaughan obviously.

Because it's yet to be seen.

Harmison has proved he isn't up to it mentally. He hasn't produced in an England shirt for years.

I disagree with your synopsis. I think he's proven that he needs to get back to form is all. He is a finely tuned machine. Anyone would get frustrated when the parts aren't operating properly. His mentality was a result of this frustration.

Anyway, I presume you're happy now? Coming down Saturday?

Yes and don't know yet.

Excellent flick of the ball onto wicket I thought. Probably fluke, but was good to watch nonetheless.

Because it's yet to be seen.

In an England shirt sure. On a county level (which obviously isn't the same) Key is proving himself a very good captain. Where as...

I disagree with your synopsis. I think he's proven that he needs to get back to form is all. He is a finely tuned machine. Anyone would get frustrated when the parts aren't operating properly. His mentality was a result of this frustration.

You can lose form for a short period of time. You don't lose form for three years...

Harmison will never tour again. He might play in a home series but I hope not.

Yes and don't know yet.

Excellent flick of the ball onto wicket I thought. Probably fluke, but was good to watch nonetheless.

I have decided to give it a miss. What with the Edgbaston test and the FP final I think I need to save some pennies. Enjoy the day (if you go).

In an England shirt sure. On a county level (which obviously isn't the same) Key is proving himself a very good captain. Where as...

Where as what?

He hasn't been in the England set up for ages.

You can lose form for a short period of time. You don't lose form for three years...

Why not? You are simply as good as you are. If he lost it for three years, then you can lose it for three years.

Harmison will never tour again. He might play in a home series but I hope not.

We nee him now. There's no one else.

Edited by worm

Harmisson has been left out, oh well

i really dont udnerstand south africa's comments about trying to start getting the team ready for the ashes now and getting a young team together, the ashes are only next year Harmisson will easy figure if he is firing surely

anyways was gonna ask you lot, any of you going to the oval game on the 29th august. only ill be there with a bunch of guys i know. would be good to say hello

Edited by greeneyes1980

i really dont udnerstand south africa's comments about trying to start getting the team ready for the ashes now and getting a young team together, the ashes are only next year Harmisson will easy figure if he is firing surely
Micky Arthur is trying psycological games. Watching a Saffie try to be subtle is like watching an elephant tap dance. Hardly the new Alex Ferguson is he.