If you're serious,
- Goblin & Bastard , the infamy that started it all. The mixtape and album brought a shock factor for their time, getting him banned in the UK and Australia for a while as they (Teresa May no less) dubbed his music "encourages violence and intolerance of homosexuality” and “fosters hatred with views thats seek to provoke others to terrorist acts”. Think about edgy teenagers, but cockroach eating for a music video edgy
- WOLF was pretty much an A tier, great album of rap and tyler's persona. less rapey, more funny and musically sound.
- Cherry Bomb was Tyler's first attempt at his new style. Pretty experimental to what came before, a lot of people don't think it's that great but i personally thing it's better than just fine. Pretty decent imo.
- Flower Boy is probably the best jumping on point. He found his groove with what he had to say, and how he made unique beats that worked for his style. He started maturing about here!
- IGOR , while not an exclusively rap album, its probably his biggest departure when it comes to his work. Fantastic album in it's own right, possibly the best break up album in the past decade.
Anyways, I suggest listening to Flower Boy, WOLF and IGOR. If you like them, check his other stuff out!