All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Guns n Roses announcing a date for Glasgow Green later on today (info from work). Could they possibly be the final headliner? They're signed up with Live Nation, would pull a huge crowd, we know Mad Cool have the money for them and it seems they're open to playing festivals (Pinkpop). They don't have a Madrid date on their tour and we know they're in Europe till end of June at least (Dublin 27th June). Can anyone give some argument against them?
  3. Ayrshire Chris

Tom Jones

the drug of choice backstage when he plays 😀
  4. I've thought a similar thing about Olafur Arnalds! How does his stuff translate live?
  5. circus92

Other Stage 2020

Not liking this news if true ☹️
  6. @the wonderwhy has heard that they’re playing opposite Taylor.
  7. It’s a lonely place being the odd one out😉
  8. I'm not exactly blown out of the water with this one and for me at least its the weakest headliner so far. I would think that Tame Impala & Kraftwerk will be better sellers. Massive Attack seem a bit niche to me. They have also probably alienated some of their own fan base by refusing to go on last year at Mad Cool. I'm glad they are on this day as I have already made plans for that day but if I had not this would certainly be one to hold out for freebies for. I saw Young Fathers a few years ago at Metronome Festival. They are well worth seeing and not to be missed if you go.
  9. FloorFiller

Other Stage 2020

Personally thought Royal Blood’s stock had gone down some now that their initial hype is over and people have kind of moved on. Maybe they’ll pull it back with album 3, but imo they’ve plateaued and won’t be headlining major festivals any time soon.
  10. I thought that was a possibility but I am not sure how it would fir with the vibe of Mad Cool. Don't get me wrong - the show is immense and they are legends but i just cant see it. I'd be happy though!
  11. Good to see Sam Fender on this is tomorrow, hopefully a sign we will see him at Glastonbury after last years disappointment.
  12. Kalopsia

Other Stage 2020

I have Royal Blood subbing the other stage on the Friday, not a clue who will be headlining though...was hoping for someone unexpected.
  13. Mezhyp1

Other Stage 2020

May be increasingly becoming a loan voice on this but can't buy them booking Calvin Harris at all. Won't be believing that one until its gospel
  14. @Ken19 Do you have any idea when the next announcements are coming? And why is it that they don't have a poster yet? Is it because they are still negotiating with a possible headliner, or just because they want to try something different this year?
  15. petewilson09

Other Stage 2020

If its PSB's sunday against Taylor then it'll be a smaller satge headliner to finish the weekend off. Primal Scream in JP maybe?
  16. So would I be right in thinking headliners are: The Killers Twenty One Pilots Martin Garrix The Lumineers + LP
  17. Tommy Dickfingers

Tom Jones

Think it would be a hell of a way to start your day myself. Hope he plays.
  18. zeppelin

Other Stage 2020

Hmm, this is not a combination of news that has gone my way this morning.
  19. Tommy101

2020 New Music

Slightly off topic but thought people in here are more likely to appreciate this than elsewhere. A mate of mine was replacing his stylus recently, and his other half works in a lab so took new and old in to compare under the microscope: Old one: Which doesn't look bad until compared to the new one:
  20. In 2017 I had seen them a lot by that point and I wasn’t really expecting much from them but they absolutely nailed it. One of my favourite sets of the weekend actually. They sound absolutely amazing live.
  21. Matt42

Other Stage 2020

Not really. Said this in another thread. Maybe I am overestimating the size of royal blood but I feel like they are on their way to being a UK festival headliner. Calvin Harris is naff but he’s pretty much a household name. Pet Shop Boys, while their major festival headlining days are over they are still... a household name.
  22. lukethekid

Other Stage 2020

Am I the only person in the world who think Pet Shop Boys could do West Holts?
  23. Royal Blood due a return visit to the farm, they were tremendous in 2017
  24. Why PSB Sunday? What has changed?
  1. Load more activity