All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. https://www.youredm.com/2019/04/22/martin-garrixs-new-song-summer-days-with-macklemore-fall-out-boy-out-thursday/ Macklemore and Garrix new song.... interesting
  3. OG

Glastocast

I can't imagine anybody thinks that apart from the paranoid / over-thinkers around here. You asked Mr @eFestivals if it was ok to carry on with this thread and he didn't shut it down so all good I would say.
  4. Yesterday
  5. WheresMyTent

Glastocast

Rival site? I hope that’s not what people think!
  6. surfbunnyuk

Us Short People

5ft1 😩, usually just stand at the back
  7. How hard is this in your opinion?
  8. He usually plays in The Rabbit Hole on the Thursday night
  9. Still think it's possible but As It Is just seem really prominent on the poster so maybe they are just gonna be a very weak sub.
  10. You are preaching to the converted when it comes to maths. I didn't get the humour immediately, so had to kind of piece it together - a bit like maths - which I'm crap at. Anyway, this may (or may not) help with an explanation; Mean Description There are several kinds of means in various branches of mathematics. For a data set, the arithmetic mean, also called the mathematical expectation or average,
  11. My memory is very hazy too, so I don't actually know if there was a specific tent, or not. It's just that if you put a gun to my head and said 'decide', then I'd opt for specific tent being there. I now 'need' to know the answer to this question. I'm going to email a few people to see if they can remember.
  12. Grace is amazing. Caught her a couple of times where she's done her full beatbox stuff and then more of her stuff on spotify. She had a crowdfunding going for her next EP recently (which was more than met) so chuffed for her that she's back at Glastonbury. Would highly recommend seeing her. Love how she slowly builds her stuff... this is quite a good example of her... keeps it basic
  13. Gnomicide

A Dossers Tent?

I slept in one at Donington one year. Think we'd gone in the back of a transit with 14 others and kipping space was at a premium. Don't remember much bar a load of shit jokes being told for what seemed like hours.
  14. herzzreh

Us Average People

I did! I'm a math retard...
  15. musky

A Dossers Tent?

I’m sure you’re right but my memory of that year is pretty hazy for a variety of reasons, not all of which would be related to the fact it was 33 years ago. 33 f*cking years. I’m amazed I remember anything at all. The only thing I can be reasonably sure of is that my friend pointed out some tent or other that people could doss in.
  16. For me mdma was the thing for techno.. 10 years ago. But now just a few vodkas and I can party with the best.. I just love the tunes..and dancing to them. Top place was the outside dance stage in the village 2004,05 - even in the daytime was the nuts! Anyone can give us a hint on psy, techno, going off.. Can you please post it.. Many thanks
  17. I fear that you may have missed the intended mathematical humour of my post.
  18. H.M.V

Us Short People

Another smallie here, 5 2" and my neck is sore just thinking about the bobbing it has to do just to peer through peoples shoulders. Biggest bug bear is getting to a gig somewhat early, getting a prime spot (through shoulders and reasonable hair, no hats, Shurrup @stuartbert two hats) then some 8 ft tall knobber comes and stands right in front of me with his knobber 10ft tall mates and chat through the fecking gig. Then you try and move to a different spot and you are met with a lot of fucking tutters. Gah!
  19. herzzreh

Us Average People

Sorry, most people are pretty average, very few are special (in a good or a bad way).
  20. I'm sure that the cinema tent was used for that purpose by many, but still think that there was a specific tent available for those with no tent.
  21. herzzreh

Us Average People

69", 165 lbs and proud!
  22. Gacheezbo

Resale Club 2019

Best of luck everyone! 2 have dropped out in my group but still 4 of us trying. We went 2013-17, so 5 glastos. We know we’ve been lucky but don’t want that luck to end!
  23. My 8th this year. Went in 2000 but didn’t feel compelled to go back until someone suggested it in 2011. Haven’t missed one since and don’t intend to any time soon.
  24. Oh, I actually gave more than a 30... you guys did me well in 2017.
  25. LadyP

Resale Club 2019

I can’t handle the stress of resale, although I have been successful before it all gets a bit much so I’ve gone the volunteer route instead. Still trying for a lot of our group who missed out in October though so will be doing my bit tomorrow and Sunday to help, wishing everyone the best of luck!
  1. Load more activity