All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. I thought the song was alright to listen to and a pretty good way to get more people listening to their stuff. They said they wanted to release the album’s most ‘poppy’ song first, so I don’t think we need to worry about the rest being the same.
  3. marathonsteve

Volunteering 2020

If they have taken you money and confirmed it in writing . Isn't that called a contact.
  4. We normally go there every day when we are on site. Our favourite crew bar by a mile . The others are interesting as well though.
  5. Kalopsia

Self Confirmed 2020

Just the Saturday and that's in France so not too far away.
  6. I am entering a digital blackout from tomorrow through February 27 so I am rooting against these super early poster drop predictions at least for the next week. But March 3rd? First Tuesday in March? That super-early drop feels good!
  7. The Strokes have confirmed other shows the whole Glasto weekend.
  8. well spotted - that was the Tuesday - busy old place but we got diverted as we had more of the Team arriving so we went back to help them and then started working Tuesday night as the WBC Crew Bar was busy. Did get back there another day when the observation platform was less busy. sky high prices but a interesting bar.
  9. I'm not gon' read 150 pages...but Pavement is but 1 of a substantial list.
  10. Yep, I'd say I was a Hopkins fan, however that was the first time live, your words 'fucking brilliant night' are 100% spot on ha
  11. It's a great tune and program. Super daft but the sun and sand help the long winter!
  12. If you'd read the other one you'd have known about Pavement 🤷‍♂️
  13. Wouldn't the original Pyramid stage simply eat the other Pyramid stage?
  14. I’d already seen Hopkins twice on that tour, so didn’t go, but both times he was unbelievable - so imagine it was a fucking brilliant night for you!
  15. Yeah seems everyone feels same as me, wondered if I wasn't hearing something but ah well, hopefully the albums more guitar based
  16. Ommadawn

Brexit at Glasto?

And from the same publication - https://www.nme.com/news/music/the-whos-roger-daltry-says-brexit-wont-affect-british-musicians-as-if-we-didnt-tour-europe-before-the-f-eu-2462954
  17. I have see Oh Sees at a couple of Primaveras tho..and they were ace
  18. Can only agree, they (he) were magnificent, and Jon Hopkins afterwards, we had a great time in the tent.....
  19. They are more small to medium festivals in my eyes..but yeah they would be a massive addition to Glasto for me.
  20. If the pulse was still beating, Moby would still not come on your radar. He’s about as relevant as The Kooks.
  21. I’ve seen Spiritualized a lot, and that APE performance was right up there with the absolute best.
  22. Too low down to be slowthai I reckon.
  23. Expecting the TBA to be slowthai, the reason he’s tba is because of the controversy the day before the announcement
  24. circus92

Self Confirmed 2020

Read your “critique” and thought “it can’t be that bad”. Oh dear .... what were they thinking? 🤔. I love a bit of Biffy and still hope they will be there, but this is seriously bad. Not a good direction at all
  1. Load more activity