All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I presume LDR being only a month means she should be OK for this, but if there's a follow up indicating issues, she shouldn't rush. But its a shame - I doubt they really wanna cancel the gigs.
  3. Ayrshire Chris

The Poster

I live in hope!
  4. Kats1891

Volunteering 2020

Don’t worry found it applied too 🤞🏽
  5. No worries - I bow to your better recollection 😁
  6. I don’t really understand the cult of LDR. She seems the definition of average to me in terms of her songs and as a performer. Neither good not bad. Only with her looks does she rise above and that’s not what I value in an act.
  7. Pinhead

The Poster

Which is not an impossible booking...
  8. I’ve been to Lidl. Disappointed to return to no new news. The return of @dentalplan‘s old avi I find comforting though.
  9. crazyfool1

The Poster

its the pint of Milky Milky being delivered to the tents in the morning that most appeals
  10. Woffy

The Poster

20p deposit paid in October.
  11. crazyfool1

The Poster

and the entry £1
  12. henry bear

The Who?

I usually go see them when they tour, and always enjoy it. Roger’s voice isn’t quite what it was, but still passable. Last time I saw them was in 2017 and they really went for it; it was very loud (for an arena gig) - just like a Who gig should be.
  13. Ayrshire Chris

The Poster

Especially if it had the Kinks on it!
  14. Thinking about it, could they be opening the stage and a reason for the extended of the field? Most of us here think that we're gonna get some kind of bigger than usual band opening the day.
  15. Kats1891

Volunteering 2020

How did you apply for poo crew what’s the link? Anything will do at this rate haha I think I messed up didn’t realise we had to tick that little tiny circle next to £300 how annoying!
  16. Quoting Ken from Mad Cool's forum: I doubt that somebody would be crazy enough to replace The Weeknd with Eminem. You can do that with Shawn Mendes or Dua Lipa, but Eminem is out of question
  17. Must be gutting getting a confirmation only to be knocked back later on as they are oversubscribed. Sorry for those on here affected by this. They should just open up another few bars instead!
  18. Brave Sir Robin

The Who?

I knew you’d appreciate it, at least.
  19. Will have been some omissions as usual but I can't recall or see any errors.
  20. Amy12312

Volunteering 2020

Yep literally applied and paid all by 10:04. I've just applied for Poo Crew but I'm not holding out hope
  21. Amy12312

Volunteering 2020

How long ago did you apply? The application seemed really straight forward for Poo Crew!
  22. Half an hour later then and nowt.
  23. Thanks for this, briefly got me veyr excited as this is a great list of bars
  24. Ayrshire Chris

The Who?

Going to see them in Glasgow, will ask about Glastonbury once the orchestra stops playing. The tickets are a credit card sized piece of plastic on a lanyard (very un pc and unsustainable), so I reckon I can use it to blag my way backstage. I suppose they are on a lanyard as most of the audience will be at that age when they lose things easily. (Like me)
  1. Load more activity