All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Wonder if they'll announce Weekender at the festival again this year.
  3. How confident are people feeling that we'll get something new from Arcadia? I'm hope not but I'm feeling like there's a chance we're getting same old spider in that field. Before someone has a go I know 'the spider is great for newbies still'. Doesn't stop me wanting to see something new though 😜
  4. Thank you for your first review in the E&D thread. We'll have you into 200bpm nosebleed gabba before you know it
  5. Basically just on the Greens and Regan. Greens are pretty spineless but they do seem pissed off and have lost their ministers. Apparently Regan is going to vote with the government anyway so it might not matter as SNP + Alba = 64 so dead heat so Yousaf would stay.
  6. Yes they are, seen loads of them last year on various different vehicles
  7. Thought this would have made your day Neil
  8. Nothing against Sziget, it‘s a great festival anyway. the first and last day of this year‘s line up are great, but some days inbetween…
  9. I got lucky in the resale too, so looking forward to my first since 2019 🙏🏼 Celebrations are dwindling and now I'm feeling a bit nervous because I'll be semi-alone. It'll still be great though.
  10. yep my friend said I went with a couple of hardcore fans . definitely worth the trip really enjoyed them
  11. To me, it looked like PS announcement was a direct reaction to KP post. I'm still convinced that FKA will be there though. Fingers crossed!
  12. They were playing their first 2 albums in full, green album followed by the brown album. Apologies if you already know, the brown album is one of the greatest electronic albums ever made. It'll probably be a mixed set at G but worth seeing anyway.
  13. Does anyone know if you can get hot water anywhere on site, either free or for a small price? I'm planning on bringing coffee bags with me, but don't want to lug a stove around.
  14. I'm a bit concerned about crowds too. The last time I went was 2019, but people have told me that it's a lot busier since then. Nice to know there are a few open spaces left.
  15. Neil

UK Politics

Another bad choice by nats who make bad choices.
  16. Okay then I'll give them a chance, I haven't listened to them much. That's true, the tickets themselves are not too expensive and the linuep is not as bad as some people are making it out to be. I live in the UK so for me it's tickets + flights + accommodation all without knowing the lineup if I don't want everything to be super expensive. Though I'm also combining it with visiting Budapest in general which is always nice
  17. Primavera Sound used to work like this for several years. Right side of the main stage was for vip
  18. Margaret Island and Fisher along with those 2. But I’m still not convinced Tom Odell will be the sub.
  19. I quite like them. Yeah, A38 and Buzz will be it for me this years. I also have an early bird ticket and I will probably buy it without knowing the lineup until they discontinue the student ticket. This lineup is far from being bad enough to not worth that ticket price.
  20. yeah very good ... really hanging today mind , 2hr 15 set , including a 20 minute interval . like I said to you previous I didnt know a huge amount but the ticket came up the day before and was free . but now added to my list of possibilities for G . 7.45 start for anyone going if they stick to the set time of Exeter . felt the second half picked up but maybe that was the alcohol
  21. dondo

Coffee

If you do decide to get one from a stall can recommend Proper Coffee, normally on path from Car Henge to West Holts
  22. Correct, not as if you can look down into the abyss and identify your own.
  23. Can anyone work out who is on the main stage on Wednesday? It only seems to be Kylie and Tom Odell so far. Am I missing someone, or do you think they're waiting to see how well Joost do at Eurovision before deciding where to put them?
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates