eFestivals is fund-raising

eFestivals has been here 20 years supporting festivals and festival goers. Without your support it will not continue as it has been.
Advertising used to pay the bills but advertising revenues are much less than they were.

Festivals: if you'd like us to continue to promote your event to our 650,000 monthly readers you'll need to give a helping hand.
Festival-Goers: if every visitor in just one day donated just £2, that would provide funding for a whole year.

You can donate or sign up for 'gold' (ad-free) membership, or you can contact the editor.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ayrshire Chris

Glastocam!

Ta, so it’s now heading round to the playpark, the farm then on to the style at the bottom of hitchin hill lane.
  3. Clubs like United need to look at building a better team rather than individual big name signings. The likes of Nicolas Pépé, Matthijs de Ligt, Hakim Ziyech and Wifried Zaha should be mentioned ahead of Gareth Bale in my opinion. I've just seen Mbappe say he is open to a new project. That's got Madrid written all over it, surely?!
  4. Kind of - last time out the app description was updated in Google Play before the times had dropped or the app itself had been released. This included a screenshot of the lineup grid for the main stages on the Friday evening. Don't think anyone had the app itself.
  5. This was glorious. Sun came out, field dried up. And he played Little Saint Nick. Just amazing.
  6. I'm taking my eldest daughter (18) and its just the two of us so more then welcome to tag along
  7. yep, and the problem of the electorate being that electorate exists in all scenarios. A successful politician has to work with that electorate, not stamp their feet and wish the electorate was different, and not blame the electorate for their political defeat.
  8. Am I right in thinking that the app (including some times of acts) came out before the festival announced one year? Entirely plausible i've just dreamt that up of course...! I've got this image of someone extremely smug knowing everything before us common folk as they set up the timetable part of the app.
  9. My running and enthusiasm for doing it has dropped off a cliff post marathon. Trying to keep myself ticking over with 3 or so 5 milers a week but it’s hard. Rediscovering my love of biscuits really hasn’t helped either.
  10. Full section of the interview is up on the guido site:
  11. Glasto Mart

Resale Club 2019

Anyone wants in to the Whatsapp group, DM me for details. There's no chatting in the group, just a GO code once the sale happens. 👍
  12. FAO @bennyhana22 (the A stands for approval) 1. Shaun the Sheep 2. Finding Dory 3. Father Jack saying “feck off” 4. Bob Dylan and The Band 5. Roger Waters Us & Them tour Numbers 1 and 2 only if neither are playing Pilton Palais or Cineramageddon Numbers 4 and 5 only if neither play. Which would seem unlikely.
  13. just realised the new Hot Chip album is out 5 days before the festival starts: https://roughtrade.com/gb/music/hot-chip-a-bath-full-of-ecstasy?channable=a18781.MjQ4MTY2&gclid=Cj0KCQjwoInnBRDDARIsANBVyATf4XjgS8oB1HQ5fCOAJsnk7QiciJMoFJlKn9qRn5tT8YYVWnTZ5_gaApZ_EALw_wcB I kind of like getting to no songs before seeing them live. Has it leaked anywhere/is it likely to leak before official release date? Don't normally bother trying to get leaks of albums before they are out so have no idea where to look.
  14. Yes Massive Attack, Unkle, Morcheeba are great. I would also try out Sneaker Pimps, How To Destroy Angels, Allflaws, DJ Krush. They all have deep and darker tracks which are similar to Massive Attack and Unkle
  15. Speaking selfishly I’m away with work tomorrow to Friday then away for the bank holiday weekend too so little activity this week suits me. I expect the full shebang next week at some point.
  16. I'm debating getting the Michael Nakazawa t-shirt ready for this Glastonbury.
  17. I would also like to added if this is possible, thanks x
  18. Thea!

Resale Club 2019

yep I was thinking that too. There'll be another set of changes at some point. Though the fact that there still available gives me hope
  19. Yessss Ok, I'm firmly back in the end of May camp. How many times does the full line up have to drop on either the 30th or the 31st of May for it to become a pattern?
  20. You'll get a straight answer from Corbyn over Brexit before you'll get one from Co-op over alcohol.
  21. I've re-read what I wrote a few times and can't see how you got that from it. It was a response to a poster throwing shade at people abandoning Labour because of their stance on leaving the EU. It's just strange, the idea that us lefty Remainers should continue to support Labour, despite them being openly Leave, why? Because Labour have to support Leave or the lefty Leavers will all abandon them. It's so strange. The notion we should abandon our principles because otherwise other people will.
  22. Amazing stuff from these guys Dead Can Dance - Kiko https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWGKwNt9NY8
  23. I've said it before, but there's absolutely no reason that all of the areas we've assumed will have separate announcements will do - and definitely not necessarily before the full line-up drops. We've had areas announce later before (Cinerarmegeddon, I think?). The truth is we don't know. They could hit us with the big one today for all we know (personally I think Fri or Tues, but I definitely think May).
  1. Load more activity