All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Ha! Fortunately the alcohol all cooks off...if I wanted to get them pissed, the youngest would be the easiest to achieve this with, as she's tube fed, so I could just set the pump to run cider direct into her stomach. I could get through a fair amount each day if I replaced her normal fluids with cider.* *Obviously I'm joking.** Suspect I need to make that clear, before someone gets on their high horse! **Not least because carbonated liquids do not mix well with gastrostomy buttons and the associated medical equipment.
  3. Carhenge not as good as it used to be.
  4. Left field Corbyn fans would be loving it.
  5. id like to wish people well with that campaign
  6. I wiSH TheY'D bRiNg bAck WiLLIaMs gReen
  7. yeah would be grim ... but really not seeing that happening
  8. Does their food bank exclude foreign sorts?
  9. Imagine the mood if the Tories won.
  10. competition for tickets closed at midday with the crowdfunder .... Glastonbury matched the contribution UPDATE: Glastonbury Festival have matched the total amount raised by this prize draw and the total amount raised is £1,279,440. This will not affect the chance of winning this Prize Draw for anyone that has entered online or via post. Winners will be notified in the next 7 days.
  11. Top pendantry there. 🤦‍♂️
  12. Are you sure it's not this lot?
  13. I mean I'm not the impatient one😂
  14. I turned up to watch him at Greenpeace on Thursday in 2019 and couldn't actually find his set. Still got no idea if he turned up, but pretty sad I now can't say I saw him live. Anyone know what happened there?
  15. It’ll be the last year the festival get a penny of my money until they stop this forced charitable giving. I DEMAND the right not to give anything while complaining about how the festival aren’t doing enough and society is broken by entitlement and selfishness.
  16. The one the baffles me to this day is The Wombats, not a clue how they've managed to stay relevant. Franz is a weird one, brilliant live at their peak but just a bit to weird to stay the course. Shed Seven had numerous farewell tours, remember in the early 2000's they had one, yet here they are this year with a number 1 album going on a tour later this year. I think the Butlins weekenders and festivals like Tramlines, which I've done for the past 3 years, which is heavy on older bands and then have new and old indie bands headline have rekindled peoples love for those bands, and given them a new audience. I saw James for the first time at Tramlines in 2022 and they were incredible, but the bands of the weekend were The Vaccines and Kasabian on the saturday night, Bloc Party were the band of the weekend for me last year.
  17. new Rabbit hole will be called the "wishing well " and will be run by one of the previous curators of the Rabbit hole .... sources
  18. Didn't know that! Have updated it for next time
  19. Sorry that's my bad, forgot to put them in square brackets!
  20. its light ... not even half the weight of the old one , will mostly wear this one post headliners and on wed , thurs .... im about to start version 2 ( just the frame ) which will be worn at other times and is lighter still edit im hoping to add a wristband or two to it if I can get one this time 🙂
  21. Adapting to a new life as a diabetic, having been found in a coma a couple of weeks ago and stayed for a while in hospital (as serious as it sounds). I won’t be able to be as carefree when it comes to food and drink as I have been in years past, but that’ll be a positive for my health.
  22. I can see it developing into a Trash City type of area. They certainly had bands and DJs on in 2009
  23. Reform have a got a local food bank founder and charity worker as their representative in Blackpool South. Could do well.
  24. Looking brilliant, how’s the weight for wearing it for lengthy periods? Reckon the Coldplay wristbands will have some serious competition.
  25. Such a comedown seeing a band I like doing Manchester and then realising it’s Victoria Warehouse. I’ve pretty much stopped bothering going there altogether due to it being such a pain in the arse to get to/from.
  26. Carhenge did have a stage right. Not that I saw anything on it, but wonder if they could utilise that
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates