All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. chazwwe

The 1975 2020

I'd say they're either headlining Other stage or doing a secret set. Can't see anything else personally.
  3. They ask you to not park by the skatepark but slightly further along the road towards Mary's Gate, so that locals can park at the skatepark.
  4. jj200

Self Confirmed 2020

Won't be royal blood but Tom from royal blood is doing is live set with radioactive man on the sliver Hayes stage.
  5. Here's an interesting article that was shared on the Sziget subreddit too
  6. Padjeq

The 1975 2020

Third time for me on tuesday. Hope Love Me is a proper fixture on this tour and not one on one off like it seemed to be last year.
  7. Royal blood not playing Glastonbury this year.
  8. There was one year (recently) it came after balances. I don’t have time to check the thingy to be sure but I think it was the year where they couldn’t announce one of the headliners. I think it was the year with the Who. 2015 everything came late. I reckon the Who issue was probably why because they waited a long time to get confirmation re Princey boi.
  9. Lubic87

2020 New Music

New Biffy reminds me of Miracle by Chvrches. Grimes is great, as expected - enjoyed all the singles, especially My Name is Dark. Didn't realise We Appreciate Power wasn't going to be on the standard album though.
  10. crazyfool1

Volunteering 2020

I had closed the oxfam steward alert group to new entrants but if anyone has been involved in that cockup with shelter and wants adding let me know ...
  11. Wellyboot

The 1975 2020

They were brilliant in Nottingham last week, really hope they are gunna do a secret set or something this year!
  12. glasto-worker

Volunteering 2020

Shelter claim there is 400 although I believe ' sometimes ' Avalon will use Agency staff and other people { not part of the Shelter Contract } which may trick you into thinking they are all Shelter when some are not.
  13. Imagine how quiet the forums would be if everyone was forced to stay at home ...
  14. Would love architects but they are surely too big
  15. rawrsomesauce

The 1975 2020

Even when the new arena is built, we still need venues with circa 3K - 5K cap so hopefully they replace the Motorpoint with an Academy sized venue.
  16. He's been consistently releasing albums since 2010, but not all of them are brilliant. He's been trying to experiment with a more indie/rock style, but general feedback has been very poor. More recently, he's gone back to releasing pretty decent hip-hop albums. A big highlight recently was Kids See Ghost, which was a collaboration between Cudi and Kanye. It was thought they'd tour the album because it had excellent reviews and a lot of hype, but it never materialised. I can't see him playing in the UK because he wasn't ever commercially successful, aside from a few singles (such as Day N Nite and Memories with David Guetta). Seems to prefer Coachella, Camp Flog Gnaw etc. All we can do is dream!
  17. It's that happy time of year when there are self-confirmations and leaks, and so additions to the playlist, most days: recently Biffy Clyro, Burna Boy, Mabel, The Avalanches, Mary Coughlan, Wolfgang Flur, Holy Moly & The Crackers and Tony Bowen.
  18. Dunno. The pricing structure looks like an array of all seated tickets to me, but I don't know if the arena is including their 'amplify' packages in this list.
  19. Is this what’s needed to solve the who is bigger ultimate question ?
  20. From the tickets info page, it looks like you should be OK - it’s linked to each individual’s registration and doesn’t rely on the lead booker to collect tickets on the coach: https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/ In terms of paying the balance, yes you just need to make sure yours is paid and your mate’s will be refunded automatically and their ticket back for resale That being said, if it was me I’d be getting in touch with See to double check! 😉
  21. Cut Capers have released their cover of No Diggity - hoping to see them back on the farm in the summer:
  22. First drop will be around balance week, if not before. They won’t go beyond balance week as people will want to see what they’re paying for.
  23. Any idea if there are standing tickets?
  1. Load more activity