All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. also difficult to understand is your omission of shankley and paisley or even dalglish. for your original question easy to understand its cos he managed liverpool, and fans of other clubs can't be as magnanimous.
  3. My experience of Taunton coaches is the resale is definitely usually the last ones (so 3.45pm). When we got main sale, it was early in the morning. Our coach broke down last resale success so we were super late in 🤣
  4. You know, I've often walked past these big piles of free wood days into the festival and thought that it was a miracle that some cheeky little scamp with a head full of persians hadn't simply set fire to it all for a laugh and a big impromptu bonfire on the pathway...
  5. Although for balance he has never had the top wage budget. I don’t even know if he was ever top 3 in England.
  6. Talking of Coleman - I have an octogan and they're great but quite heavy (If you haven't used sports pursuit, it's great - not a scam or anything just old stock sold off cheap)
  7. some dates from terry reid have just appeared on seetickets, i thought they're bound to be for glasto again. i checked the dates - September, so not glasto.
  8. gfa

Electronica/Dance

@Fishman needs help tonight - PM him if you can help
  9. Working my way through the cts I don't know on the poster and liking more than I don't. Baby Queen, Cut Capers, The Deep Blue particularly caught my ear. Cut Capers particularly sound like they could be a lot of fun live. In addition to the acts I knew/liked anyway I think that's up to about 12 at just this one stage. Can see me spending a LOT of time at Avalon this year.
  10. Hozier would be an absolute joke like getting george ezra to do it. Just seen he's had a new song hit no.1 but otherwise theres been nothing for 10 years of note Hardly going to sell tickets to the gcse/uni crowd nor will it sell tickets to rock fans
  11. You are literally the sweetest person ever!!! Man that meet up is going to be so good
  12. I can help this eve, we’re trying Sunday as can’t do coach this year
  13. Neil

UK Politics

so compromise is fine for coalition parties, its not fine for labour to compromise with what the electorate will accept, exactly the same reasoning as the scottish greens are doing by not quitting that coalition. its funny how the people who advocate compromise only compromise in their own favour.
  14. Remember when the Lib Dems got the blame for everything under the coalition government? This is the same - coalition means compromise and despite protesting about this policy change and arguing against it the Greens have had to accept it. Personally I think it stinks and what happens in 2035, 2045 etc when 'there is not enough money'? I have said it before and will say it again - climate change needs to be treated like awar - where money is no object. PS - All you Labour Love in folks - my posts yesterday were talking about NET popularity...... that is pro minus against giving a total as that is what the OP post I replied to was about.................. still, if it means you are right then move the goal posts all you fancy. It does not change the fact that Starmer has a NEGATIVE net popularity (as on BBC Politics live yesteday whoch you all ignored)................... and no incoming PM has ever had that before. Still Labour are going to be perfect and sort everything cos they are so wonderful - DOH
  15. Thanks guys! I really, REALLY want to get @Lucy92there. We are long overdue finally meeting and enjoying a cider. I think I'm going to go for it guys 🤪
  16. If there’s any ravers who could help me out in the resale on Sunday I’d be eternally grateful. I’m free to help out anyone that needs coach tickets tonight, drop me a DM.
  17. You’ll have the backup of Efests if that helps … no physical presence but some mental guidance
  18. I don't mind the mysterious challenge, it's more travelling and just being in central london on my own, I only live an hour away and have been to London a few times, but not alone for a good decade!
  19. I know what you mean! I’d be alone too and not knowing what’s involved is a bit intimidating. Would offer to team up but probably won’t get there in time!
  20. What I love about victorious is it caters for all. Half the line up I can be blissfully unaware of with the likes of Jess Glynne, Becky Hill and Louis Tomlinson, who folk will be absolutely buzzing for I’m sure! And then in parallel they’ll have Idles, Pixies and Biffy and a host of indie right up my street. Not too many fests on that scale with such variety Not wanting to wish the summer away but can’t wait for this and then have my first Shiiine On festival to look forward to in November. Any Victorious regulars been to that before? Other than the fb page doesn’t seem to be much online presence
  21. Amazing, thank you! If you can fire me a message with your email and phone number so I can add you to the chat and spreadsheet
  22. I can help try tickets tonight if needed
  23. I am seriously considering it but I am slightly afraid of going alone 😔
  24. I’m going to head over and see what’s happening (checking the date first…) but won’t have time to try it if it’s anything elaborate
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates