All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I was in that london yesterday and went into the Co op inSoho. No Clipper tea with the competition mentioned. Goodness only knows where it is.
  3. It seems I am going to my first 2000 Trees this year. I told my girlfriend, I had entered a NHS ballot for tickets on Concert for Carers as I liked a few bands. I am not really expecting to win but as my partner would not want to camp if I did win, she started looking for hotels just in case I get lucky. I told her what bands I would like to see and mentioned that Thumpasaurus are playing as she is a big fan. Once, I mentioned them she wanted to know how much tickets cost. They are doing the £50 off for weekend tickets and so we got from me casually saying I had entered a draw to booking tickets. I am always entering NHS draws and must have entered over 200 for Concert for Carers and won 16 times, so really thought it unlikely I will win. When I look at the poster its a case of bands I like and know and go to see or the bulk of it is people I know nothing about. Obviously, if i dont want to become single,so we are going to see Thumpasaurus 😃. Most of the names, I dont have a clue about. I am a fan of The Gaslight Anthem, Cassette, Empire State Bastard, Crawlers, As December Falls, Dead Pony, Creeper, Frank Turner, Don Broco, Static Dress & Hot Milk. There are others, I have seen at festivals or in support slots and so am aware of their sound i.e Bob Vylan, The Mysterines, King Nun, Nova Twins, The Pale White, Bears in Trees, & Pet Needs . I already plan to listen to Hot Mulligan & The Chats as I have heard of them but have not actually heard their tunes. So, if anyone has any recomendations of who is worth a listen to before going I would be gratful of the advice. There is clearly more on the poster, I dont know then bands I am familar with.
  4. Yep it’s a very sensible idea and will have a significant impact I would think .
  5. Have to admit I am surprised it’s taken this long to do that, a lot of tik tok videos last year showing people sneaking in, definitely would’ve lead to some changes this year. Would be absolute madness year on year otherwise
  6. The crew will need to upload photos for their passes in areas where they hadn’t previously needed to . Rather than giving a list of names
  7. This is absolutely made for you 🙂 I won a competition judged by Emily and Michael a few years back and was absolutely stoked … prize was the Glastonbury 50 book signed by Emily and Michael . Wish it had been tickets though
  8. As in the EPO passes will have a photo on them now?
  9. oh wow! Emily is judging the designs this year!
  10. So it seems they are tightening up on crew passes and a photo needs to be submitted in areas where it wasn’t before This will mean that they should be able to prevent many of the pass out ruses and will hopefully mean things are less busy . Not directly a site change but will impact getting about
  11. Fair enough. Maybe I (or the two guys) misremembered it. They definitely reckoned they got into it though, and weren't even trying a blag. Dunno how they would've even got backstage though. Unless it was before the Wednesday and things were a bit lax
  12. Yes I found out that out this afternoon when I went to Co-op store number 7. Its definitely a Co-op group store, it accepted my card, and it has blue signage at the front of the store and green on the back! So halfway through being re done I guess. Eitherway they did not have any clipper tea, so it was a waste of time. I wonder how many miles in total we have collectively travelled searching for tea, cheese etc.
  13. There are secret sets and secret sets. Big difference between Radiohead at The Park and someone who's already playing elsewhere chipping up to the Crow's Nest.
  14. I’m sure there must be an instance where it’s happened, but it largely seems to be the case that its friends of the festival or acts who’ve previously played who do the secret sets. Suppose it makes sense that most acts don’t want their debut at the festival to be a secret one with a restricted audience.
  15. TBH if Dua Lipa brings Mick Jagger out idgaf that he's not on her new album.
  16. I believe there are still 3 slots TBA on Saturday? (1 for Main Stage, 2 for Revolut) Or was it also filled with some local names?
  17. They're on my shortlist. Fantastic band, and I think I had the chance to see them at Glasto a few years back but didn't get round to it. Won't miss out this time!
  18. absolute hero! god this website is great isn't it!
  19. there is only 1 bar and has always been only one bar its at the top near the gate to the feft of the stage as ou look at is - the backstage/ crew bar is only accessable if you have additional wrist bands - there is a special park wrist band and the crew wristband needed or hospitality band
  20. It will be a more typical set list, what they call their 'festival set'. I imagine there will be some green and brown tracks in there like Lush, Impact, Halcyon, Chime and Belfast though, maybe shorter versions than they usually do live though as they'll probably only have an hour set on The Park.
  21. there is a bar but its not designated as a crew bar - its a backstage bar and you need a completely different wrist nand to get into it
  22. Out of upvotes, but yes. Yes, indeed. Ben
  23. You imagine they'll revert to a more 'typical' setlist from before the Green/Brown tour. But I hope not! Getting half an hour of Brown would be heaven (is a place on Earth). Ben
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates