All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Thank God. I can make a training day. Absolutely spitting feathers at train prices now though. Just ridiculous if I want to get an early London bus. An extra £30.90 for not off peak!!! Have no idea how to play this. Part of me is thinking, "Well, you've got a free tricket, think of it as still saving money", and another part of me is thinking "Fuck me. £30+".
  3. haahahahaha sorry guys, i'm so embarrased I can't even bare to read the comments. this thread seemed like a good idea at the time but in hindsight was probably a terrible one, which is basically the story my life. I would like to apologise to all the kitty's, toby's and jamie xx fans of the world who I offended making this post. much love from a mortified blackhole2006.
  4. Losing my hair

Glastocast

I've really enjoyed listening to these, like you say - so much to talk about.
  5. Added the Wow lineup to the Glastonbury 2019 playlist, although this year I'm only including DJs if they actually play their own material, which rules out several of them. Also added newly self-confirmed Goat Girl and have made a start on Gully-Blues - the run of 7 Columbian acts is certainly a change of pace. Cheers @Beet and @AmazingAbby, you're welcome. And that's swift work @cb4747!
  6. What about us women? I'm 5ft 9 and a half in, which is quite tall for a lady but according to the rules here I too am average.
  7. kalifire

Glastocast

Well done, guys. These podcasts have been amazing. They've not only filled a gap but done so brilliantly. I'm looking forward to the next season, which can hopefully take us through the Glastonbury year, starting with the 2019 debrief, onto talking about ticket day, etc. - that would be brilliant. Also really looking forward to hearing from others as well. Whenever any listeners have contributed, it's strengthened that sense of a Glastonbury community, spread out and unknown to each other for 360 days a year, but friends who all come together to enjoy the music, food, company and atmosphere for the other 5. Would also be fun to consider a Glastocast meet on the Wed/Thurs, perhaps next year now. I'm a fan of anything that brings people together.
  8. Please don't start a "Us tall-average/sort-tall people" thread.
  9. "Oh and Sterlings in here, and Sterling scores...."
  10. I was following this thread because I'm going to Mad Cool. Our wait was pretty ridiculous, this one is insane. Feel for you guys, makes no sense at all.
  11. Last hippy I spoke to in Green Futures was a Brexiteer who told us that Nigel Farage had a lot of good ideas. The Underground Piano Bar is basically a survivalist shelter.
  12. crocodiles

Us Average People

Ffs it seems like average people are 5 10 and the tall ones are 6 2 . What about us in the wilderness between those heights . Are we rejected by both groups to tall to small ....or does having grey hair put me in the average group 😂
  13. carlosj

Us Average People

Yeah, pretty sure my vertebrae are compressing and pushing my stomach out...
  14. oh don't know why i thought that 😕 he's not at that many festivals really then is he
  15. Any idea when we'll get the tribute bands? That's what i'm looking forward to now really. Hoping for a muse one, arctics, red hot chili peppers
  16. dotdash79

Us Average People

Yes, my spinal surgeon measured the compression of my vertebrae’s on the X-ray
  17. Patrick fucking Topping.
  18. City one up within 7 mins.
  19. The Chems were pretty awesome last year at Boardmasters, despite the sideways rain. They played a few of the new tracks in the set and they went down brilliantly alongside the classics 20180811_220525.mp4
  20. Wait what if it’s a hippies first year can you laugh at them then? /s
  21. I would not like to chance it, 2017 was the 1st year all vehicles over 8M had to book into B&W showground. This was due to the poor weather of 2016 and the larger motorhomes getting stuck and churning up the land. The length can often be worked out by the model number. If I were you I would keep my fingers crossed for a cancellation at https://ashcombepark.com/ so you can at least walk into the festival!
  22. Three more accidents and you will be the same height as me.
  1. Load more activity