All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. @Ayrshire Chrisalways love your walking photos. You live in the most beautiful place!
  3. I'm assuming a couple of names announced today with the main announcement being that the headliner will come tomorrow, alongside Electric Picnic and the other festival both announcing. Seems a strange way to do it though, couldn't imagine a football team holding a press conference to announce they're announcing the the purchase of a new player the following day!
  4. today will prob be magic mirror. the headliner on friday
  5. Pretty sure @Nuthuggermeans ‘Mexican waves’ where cheers sweep from one side of the valley to the other!
  6. I think it’s a great idea, the railways are in an awful state currently, are overpriced and treat their staff terribly. This way Labour can address all these problems and actually make them better.
  7. @Sziget2024_Leaks Any news on today's announcement? Are we getting another headliner? Will it be a band? If not today do you have a dead when such announcement would occur?
  8. I can blame PGMOL for costing Liverpool around 10-12 points with VAR. And of course I can blame City for the 114 frauds, that's the main reason why they're the best in the league.
  9. Can't blame city for Liverpool getting 1 win in 4. In those 4 getting getting 1 point against a sh*t united side, Everton and Palace. Liverpool should of got 12 points from those fixtures, not 4 points. They would should have 1 hand on the trophy now. Hilarious though.
  10. ...and do the free broadband thing...that was such a good idea by Corbyn's lot.
  11. but trouble is you could get a government who is ideologically opposed to the state and thinks everyone should be driving their own car so will underfund it out of existence (or just sell it off again). Think need to nationalise water and utilities first.
  12. No not great, but better than now, and at least a government could actually do something about it.
  13. So, as I said before, yet another title goes to the 114 fraudsters
  14. Today
  15. Kasabian seem to be rumoured for the Woodsie slot right?
  16. Good morning, and a fine one it is too 😃
  17. Oh, I need one of these. Never spend any time in the markets, need to change that this year.
  18. Dave grohl I Reckon. : p 😁
  19. the pearl jam thing I can see because if they do a secret set, it kinda lets them off the hook for not offering tickets to Ten Club members
  20. So so many T-Shirts over the years. Most of them have shrunk after many wears and washes. Yes that's what it is. I have not become a fatso.
  21. Yesterday
  22. I love Intimacy and prefer it to Weekend. Good bonus tracks too. Their Other stage headline set during that era looked great. For me Weekend starts strong but fizzles out a bit. 7.18 is my favourite Bloc Party song though. Got tickets to Crystal Palace so would prob prefer a mixed set at Glasto, but not too fussed either way.
  23. Patti Smith is in the area i think. I could see Chris bringing her out
  24. you can get an uber helicopter to the airport here in nyc and sometimes it's cheaper than a taxi. They leave from 2 or 3 designated heliports in manhattan, and if you're running late it's honestly not a bad option if your other option is missing your flight. I've never taken one but it always freaks me out when it comes up as an option on the app
  25. LCD and Idles have collabed recently so might do something together in one of their sets.
  26. Don't ask me why (because I don't consciously know) but I'd take Morrisons over the Co-op any day of the week.
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates