All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Cracking lineup, That's a top notch set of headliners. It's to far away for me but I have tickets to see Sam & Gerry in London. I am very excited to see that Royal Blood are active and so may turn up some where closer to me.
  3. I just saw in the other thread. Thanks mate. Also seen PSB are now Sunday other headliners. Royal Blood (fri) Calvin Harris (sat) Pet Shop Boys (sun) it is then! it does make sense to call it ‘pyramid level’. Royal Blood and Calvin are two acts which arguably are gunning to headline a few other uk festivals. Headline level acts at other festivals.
  4. Hugh Jass

Other Stage 2020

PSB Sunday night would do me nicely.
  5. Doug85

Volunteering 2020

Sorry to say but I think all the recycling spaces are full and they are even over compensated with reserve spaces. High demand this year. In theory you could pay for a normal punter ticket and still work it but thats a lot of £. At that point you would be better off returning your normal ticket and working or giving up a space for working if you were not planning on doing the shifts.
  6. oof yeah sounds like you need a couple days there! I'm burnt out this week so doing the same, back out Weds eve I reckon
  7. Matt42

Other Stage 2020

Pet shop boys clashing with Taylor is not what I expected. Royal Blood up against Kendrick then.
  8. Massive Attack are exclusive at APE apparently.
  9. Matt42

Other Stage 2020

Oh really? Pet Shop Boys, Calvin Harris, Royal Blood it is then!
  10. get one in mate! theres on at the Olympic park on the 16th which im doing - spenny though https://www.runthrough.co.uk/event/queen-elizabeth-olympic-park-half-marathon-2020/
  11. At what time does Sziget usually announce acts? I think yesterday's VOLT announcement was exactly at this hour, so the Sziget one might be a hoax.
  12. Do it, do it, do it... Training slightly curtailed this week. For I think only the second time ever I managed to cock up deadlifts and now my back hates me! Luckily it's not a proper fuckup, more of a warning shot. Felt something click right at the base of the spine on the working set last night but ended up as more of a slow spread rather than a shooting pain, so feels like it's just locking up a bit to protect itself. All I can think is that going heavy the day after the long run just put it all under a bit too much pressure, should have given it another day. Fingers crossed should just be a couple of days rather than any significant time to heal!
  13. Hmm... is there any chance pet shop boys aren’t headlining other? Royal Blood, Calvin Harris, Massive Attack would be pyramid sized?
  14. Hmm. Bit of a dip from previous years. Usually they bag a few names that don’t appear anywhere else. The only way I could see myself being jealous of this lineup is if Tyler is exclusive to parklife and lovebox
  15. Massive Attack are out - UK Exclusive at APE
  16. Please give us Billy Ocean, no idea if glasto ever shares bands from this festival
  17. daclown28

Volunteering 2020

I have a random question that hopefully someone can help with. I really want to get onto the recycling crew but am aware you need references from people doing it and such, this year is the first year o have tried for tickets and failed. I cant take the stress anymore and want to set my self up for being able to go every year. If I am successful in the resale, and I email the recycling team and ask to be part of that aswell even though I have a paid punter ticket, do you think they would accept me as an extra? I would work and pay, but then have a better chance at next year not buying a ticket and only working.
  18. lukethekid

Other Stage 2020

He’s had proper loads of number 1s, isn’t he the highest grossing of musician of the last couple of years or something?
  19. sisco

Other Stage 2020

Headlining Y Not too.
  20. I've heard Sunday night is Pet Shop Boys 👍
  21. ... actually, on inspection, I don't have a match on 15th Feb and 7th March weekends, so could slot one in then...
  22. nban2010

Other Stage 2020

I saw Calvin Harris live couple years back and he really does put on a "show" - we had a fantastic time and I think it would go down really well at Glasto - strong booking if he does indeed headline Other.
  23. No mate, only signed up two weeks ago for running motivation. Being that I've covered the distance twice now I could justsay job done, but I may as well turn up! Tempted to sign up for another half marathon now, as I'm almost there with the training for one (just need to chuck in one or two 90-minuters), but my calendar tells me that the weekend after the football season ends I'm in Copenhagen, then the weekend after am on a uni mates weekend in the Cotswolds unfortunately!
  1. Load more activity