All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I recommend Iamyank on the Europe /Buzz stage. He is basically a legend in the Hungarian underground electronic scene. Basically all of the upcoming electronic musicians learned the "business" in his producer school. His music is not dance music tho, but he will bring the live performance of his most recent album with two drummers, it f**king slaps. Also God Is An Astronaut plays the same stagr that day.
  3. Thing is its normal that bands playing lower down will get shorter sets
  4. nikkic

Clashfinder 2024

A nightmare of epic proportions.
  5. That's probably why it's a such a good price, Yurtel their sister Glamping company costs a small fortune. I am grateful to own a caravan!
  6. Neil

UK Politics

You are doing the Tories work and I'll keep pointing it out if you don't want me to, stop being like a Tory. Yes I'm so bad no users have been posting on the forums I created for twenty+ years. They probably have been cos nothing and no one was beyond fair comment.you were asked to stop being an arsehole. You haven't stopped.
  7. As far as I recall Liverpool have had a bad drop in form every season under klopp
  8. Even without the goal line tech var should pickup the ball over the line
  9. Deal with Alba over gender or something.
  10. Yeah, that'll be my go to.
  11. Not really a keepsake but I once found a baggie of coke and another with a dozen tabs of E…
  12. Thank you - my friend took the plunge and booked it so we will give it a go. It just seemed a bit odd them announcing it so late but it looks decent for the price 👍
  13. Chazwozza

Clashfinder 2024

We do indeed. And please bung him the cost of a pint to say thank you if you like/use his clashfinder. It’s the best there is.
  14. Halvin is the one to use. The top one. He is our Lord and once everything firms up they are always on the money. In Halvin we trust!
  15. You're right they said it at the press conference. They're not on the website yet, but there was a slideshow at the press conference about the artists and I remember three names from Sziget Beach: Fakear, Niklas Paschburg and Kitty Florentine. Fakear is pretty good IMO.
  16. There's always whittling a wooden spoon at the Greencrafts Field.
  17. Just standard trend rotation, it was never gonna last long, esp in the modern age when everything moves quicker. Esp for a genre where there is so many acts based on hype that can’t be maintained A lot of it already already seems horribly cliched and laughably bad, like Britpop acts in the early 00s Which acts from that scene will actially have legs? Stormzy, Dave… who else?
  18. Today
  19. Don’t worry, we’ve also got… …Ah sh*t.
  20. Pateen

Clashfinder 2024

Thanks for that tip Nobody For those not in the know, its a bit of a black art but they get it 60 to 70% right. Kudos to those who run it. A great site
  21. Some of my favourites you haven't mentioned: Into It. Over It., Spanish Love Songs, Los Campesinos, Manchester Orchestra, Sweet Pill, Blank Atlas, NOBRO, Movements, Cherym
  22. At least we’ve got Two Door Cinema Club, Idles and Disclosure ey.
  23. I've spent many hours at that stall over the years, watching those little boats, so relaxing in a strange sort of way. Its actually a little way up from the railway crossroads, on the main path but at the top of the Croissant neuf field, just before the hedgerow to the next field. And the lighting by that area, even in daytime its almost complete darkness! Gutted they weren't there last year. Why weren't they there, anyone?
  24. Who knows. Maybe things genuinely could have simultaneously soured with Jarvis, Damon Albarn and Thom Yorke.
  25. So they have.. Will almost certainly be there anyway.
  26. FWIW we were just discussing the secret set situation in the other place and came to the conclusion that there doesn’t seem to be room for one on the Park this year given we know the full Friday running order + the way the rest of the acts line up on the poster. Yep all the other info they gave proved to be good so would be odd for the Smile info to be off.
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates