All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. We've been in this situation a couple of times and taken two campers into the CV fields together with no problems.
  3. Not sure if we have had the first one before, so second for backup ...
  4. Derbyphil

Resale Club 2019

Happy Easter. I will be trying for 2 tickets in resale. If anyone wants me to try for them and vice versa, shout up.
  5. Today
  6. I've been keeping a log of most recommended food traders, grouped by type of food, and with the area that they are in (where I have seen it mentioned, as I'm a Glasto newbie). Would be good to get any builds/corrections, or for others to take it forward and do more with it. I've posted a copy in the Markets Map thread as well. Glasto Food Traders.xlsx
  7. I've been keeping an Excel spreadsheet of most recommended food traders, grouped by type of food, and with the area that they are in (where I have seen it mentioned, as I'm a Glasto newbie. Would be good to get any builds/corrections, or for others to take it forward and do more with it. I'll post a copy in the 2019 Food thread as well. Glasto Food Traders.xlsx
  8. Yeah, I think it was the end of The Orb?
  9. This tweet was from Guilty Pleasures who often have a slot... I don’t know if I’m misinterpreting it!
  10. I’d advocate arriving early if you can and enjoying the sense of being at the site before the gates open. I arrive via the drop off shuttle and try to time my arrival before the coaches start getting there, which usually means 4-5am. There’s already a long queue but if you can beat the coaches, you’re ahead. You then get the anticipation, the cheers as the gates open, the pick of camping fields and the enjoyment of watching the site gradually fill. 2017 was slightly different, when extra security checks meant I was ushered to some other queue, away from PGA, and then told to leave that queue and join the Gate D queue instead. Didn’t feel especially well organised.
  11. Bought tickets back in January for myself and girlfriend but honestly feels like I'm the PR person trying to make it sound good that it's worth her while going to. festival in Ireland dropped their most headline acts two weeks ago for summer solstice weekend then another 50 names last week...taking a week in Lisbon I know it'll all gel perfectly together but a full line up would help more. Miles Kane sagres(sp) and Noel on Nos I'd love at this stage
  12. Yesterday
  13. I'm not really au fait with the ins and outs of spolier alerts etc, but would hate for you to jeopardise your position within the inner sanctum, as it were, so would plead for you to be careful. I don't actually know what I'm talking about now, so cannot really continue. The end.
  14. Anywhere that avoids a clash - and I understand that that's a random sort of statement.
  15. I've now listened to the new album again. If this isn't your album of the year so far then you need to rethink yourself.
  16. scorp

Glastonbury Videos

This is classic. And the music is tops. The year is 1971 and the pyramid field is where it is now. The young woman on stage, with long fair hair and a lilac top, is the late, great Arabella Churchill. She funded the festival with a legacy.
  17. Very happy for her to be early Pyramid and stay out of the late night clusterfuck.
  18. Live stream tonight (and possibly all weekend?) from the Yuma tent at Coachella. Featuring Amelie Lens, Kolsch and Camelphat amongst others - starts 1am our time:
  19. H.M.V

AOC at Glastonbury?

Cheers my lovely, we have already arranged future meetings and chats about how to make the world a better place. I thoroughly believe in talking and sharing ideas. Mainly we are all adamant that the NHS is something special and to be saved from privatisation. The rest is for future friendly debate.
  20. F off. I don't want hoards of people trailing past my tent in Darble all night looking for cheap booze, I camp there because it's Quiet!
  21. I think that a SPOILER ALERT thread would be a great idea. Unfortunately I haven't any spoiler alerts except that I know that the SE corner stewards had their briefing last weekend, so they might know stuff.
  22. I love this band (plus all spin offs & associated acts - Moonlandingz, Insecure Men IOTP , new album is indeed great - no it's better than that. On Wikipedia they list a band genres (never understood this and most genres I've never heard of- but that's another discussion). They need a new genre for FWF - "Malevolent Sleaze." I'm seeing them in Nottingham in 3 weeks - I so can't wait for that because they are even better live than on record.
  1. Load more activity