All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. And teachers and x teachers up and down the land too ... we leave these people to educate and it takes 36 hours plus to get out ... disappointing
  3. Gnomicide

2020 headliners

Bit weird though. 50 would seem a more likely number if it was days, maybe 4 weeks or 1 month? But I know nowt of such things.
  4. Hugh Jass

2020 headliners

He popped up over in the BST thread to say he’s got gold circle (of course he has, as if it was ever in doubt).
  5. Hugh Jass

2020 headliners

It’s a round number so makes a degree of sense I suppose.
  6. You’ve really got to hand it to the Glastonbury festival, snippets of info come from, or are released on, the most unlikely sources. It’s just so eccentric and glastonbury. A school radio station gets the jump on national radio stations, the public service broadcaster and the e fest detectives!
  7. Gnomicide

2020 headliners

Where is the old devil? I thought he'd have been omnipresent with the Taylor rumours.
  8. crazyfool1

2020 headliners

I googled 40 days and 40 nights ... All it came up with was a shit film ... no reference to Martin whatsoever ...Im disappointed
  9. It is flawless. I hold up really well until it gets to the ‘I hope you never leave me be’ part in New Halloween and I just feel myself welling up every single time
  10. Miyn

Other Stage 2020

I disagree. Their Self Titled has the best songs and singles out of their 3 albums. On Iliwys, there are a few good bangers but some of it feels like album tracks, especially during the middle for me. Abiior also has some great songs on it but a lot need to be listened together as an album to be appreciated fully. But there's so many tracks on their self titled that still hold out as some of their best tracks, almost all feel and sound like singles. E.g. Sex, Chocolate, Robbers, Girls. Sometimes I wish they'd just play the first album in its interity.
  11. 15th Jan. Its a wednesday. It's 5 weeks tomorrow. It's exactly (to the day), half way between Christmas day & My birthday. Martin Luther King, Skrillex & Pitbull's birthday
  12. Superscally

2020 headliners

Martin Ashford has been in the desert only eating Taylor's skin flakes.
  13. Wasn't 2 Hats in T' 'Otpots?
  14. getawaytarte

Taylor Swift

Guys I forgot about Style. Idk how it’s my top 5 songs from her lmao. So 18 songs then.
  15. crazyfool1

Taylor Swift

by the 15th im going to be collapsed on it !!
  16. FuzzyDunlop

Taylor Swift

15th Jan Stand by your beds!
  17. Belle & Sebastian announced today for Doune the rabbit hole in July🕺so maybe other festivals lined up.
  18. I am really looking forward to the prospect of some sort of "20 year anniversary" tour where she just does the whole of 1989, including the bonus tracks of course, in full. I know she doesn't seem the type, but I'd be all over that.
  19. Would that be the first concert in this stadium?
  20. cheers hopefully plenty more to come and plenty more sun
  21. Plus every year ever at Kendal Calling 😉 Proud to say I’ve never actually seen the hotpots but heard them on the wind many times.
  22. JSmurphy

Foals

Aerosmith are the big act hinted for The Rock Slot™, Pyramid for sure. Noel will be opposite Taylor Swift. I think Foals will sub her.
  23. You’ve had your moment in the sun, and what a beautiful time it was too
  24. whitehorses

2020 headliners

3am on Truth for the craic
  25. Congratulations ... im still waiting for my time ... actually I did ask emily a few questions a little while ago ... id forgotten
  26. Just to got off topic slightly from the guessing games.... spotted today that Peggy Gou, Octo Octa and Nina Kraviz are all in the top 10 DJs of the year according to Mixmag. All three will be at Mad Cool next year. https://mixmag.net/feature/the-top-10-djs-of-the-year-2019 It's fair to say I'll be spending some time in the Loop
  1. Load more activity