All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I find clashfinders really helpful for visualising the lineup. Posters are great for identifying a load of names I’d like to see but planning out a (hypothetical) route for each day makes it all seem a bit more real.
  3. Oh I would love Billy Woods to be on after Justice. Such a ridiculously stacked day
  4. We did the same. If it’s any consolation we didn’t enjoy Scalping that much in the end. I was expected them to play the instruments more, but actually they were just recording and looping very short samples mostly.
  5. Just incase anyone does read this shite... Dear Primavera - if you have to make Freddie Gibbs & Madlib clash with anyone on the main stage, please make it Vampire Weekend and not Deftones or Pulp. Also can Billy Woods please be on after Justice have finished. Thank you muchly!
  6. This is a fab map, thanks so much! I can see our pitch in E21! What day and time was in taken? 😊
  7. Loved baby reindeer. Very sad really but very watchable
  8. Saw civil War last night. Rather enjoyed it
  9. Yeah, I've got a non-F&B blackout tent, it's dark in there and I got maybe an extra hour or so before it became a sweat box compared to what I'm used to with a non-blackout tent. Serves me right trying to save a few quid, if I was in the market for a new tent I'd 100% go for the F&B with this knowledge.
  10. Today
  11. I caught the last half of him in ibiza last year.
  12. Unlike entry tickets, CV east tickets do sometimes become available randomly so worth checking regularly. I'm not sure if it's possible to run a page monitor as you have to enter your reg to see which CV tickets are available. Good luck!
  13. Have bought loads of items over the years but my favourite is this one. This lovely stained glass skull skeleton was purchased from Richard@Glastonbury stained glass, Green Fields 2017 - the original didn’t have the Tor in the corner but he remade this version for us with the Tor. Beautiful work, unfortunately don’t think he exhibits anymore 😢
  14. Yeah was just about to say...the op wants to swap BW for East which i don't think will ever happen as the only positive about BW is the easy exit on the Monday 🤣
  15. Might be named but pretty sure no photo.
  16. so can we start blaming this cold and wet spring on La Nina?
  17. When do people usually arrive? I see that the campsite is open from midday Thursday, does it fill up quite quickly or do people not arrive until Friday? Trying to work out times for booking the Channel Crossing etc
  18. Was offered the opportunity to purchase a village/ local ticket today for £600 (now sold). Already have tickets so had no need to show any interest. Curious to know however whether these feature the named individual and photo on them?
  19. Hi mate, aye 1.5K is a bit out of my range to be fair! If you hear anything else though that's greatly appreciated
  20. They announced they will be back next year.
  21. Yes, the sound at Lonely Hearts was about as good as I heard all weekend. Bohmer in particlaulr and Cooper. It helps their tracks are so well produced/ mixed/ mastered and the combination of the sound system was about as good as it gets. That and the sunset...
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates