All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. There are secret sets and secret sets. Big difference between Radiohead at The Park and someone who's already playing elsewhere chipping up to the Crow's Nest.
  3. I’m sure there must be an instance where it’s happened, but it largely seems to be the case that its friends of the festival or acts who’ve previously played who do the secret sets. Suppose it makes sense that most acts don’t want their debut at the festival to be a secret one with a restricted audience.
  4. TBH if Dua Lipa brings Mick Jagger out idgaf that he's not on her new album.
  5. I believe there are still 3 slots TBA on Saturday? (1 for Main Stage, 2 for Revolut) Or was it also filled with some local names?
  6. They're on my shortlist. Fantastic band, and I think I had the chance to see them at Glasto a few years back but didn't get round to it. Won't miss out this time!
  7. absolute hero! god this website is great isn't it!
  8. there is only 1 bar and has always been only one bar its at the top near the gate to the feft of the stage as ou look at is - the backstage/ crew bar is only accessable if you have additional wrist bands - there is a special park wrist band and the crew wristband needed or hospitality band
  9. It will be a more typical set list, what they call their 'festival set'. I imagine there will be some green and brown tracks in there like Lush, Impact, Halcyon, Chime and Belfast though, maybe shorter versions than they usually do live though as they'll probably only have an hour set on The Park.
  10. there is a bar but its not designated as a crew bar - its a backstage bar and you need a completely different wrist nand to get into it
  11. Out of upvotes, but yes. Yes, indeed. Ben
  12. You imagine they'll revert to a more 'typical' setlist from before the Green/Brown tour. But I hope not! Getting half an hour of Brown would be heaven (is a place on Earth). Ben
  13. Yeah, I'm summarise it all as: if the guest is directly relevant to the song, or adds something important to it, it's a good thing. If it's just 'hey look at my famous friends' and it's more of a distraction to the set, then forget it!
  14. Email...TBF, virtually everyone I spoke to there last year was on free or discounted ticket. Nice format though, if they can make it work.
  15. I have a feeling they will be more left, take the rail renationalisation as something people didn’t think would be Labour policy but as we are seeing now, it is. I don’t think Labour will water down those policies, Reeves is probably being careful with how she words things.
  16. https://www.theguardian.com/music/2024/apr/25/shocking-truth-money-bands-make-on-tour-taylor-swift good, if depressing, article on losses by bands touring
  17. if anyone's interested, Optimo are back on the farm - two sets apparently ( Friday and Saturday), unsure where though
  18. I have Insider info on who will be announced and its quite a big name in his category… Wonder if Sziget was even trying to get him as a headliner if the festival is just around the border with few days apart. That would surely make a bigger promo than everything what is happening right now..
  19. pretty likely to be the Sea king given it feels like they've had it ages now ..... im trying to find out though and have phoned a friend . Anyone with info they dont want to share as a user , happy as always to take PMs
  20. Today
  21. I actually thought it was really nice of Elton to bring on some up and coming artists rather than the big names people had been speculating over. Using his slot to give younger artists some exposure. Still, he would have been absolutely fine without them. If I am a really big fan of someone I don't like it if guests take away valuable time in the set!
  22. I'd like to think that the longer we go without any idea of what they've got planned means they're keeping something cool under wraps. Of course, that could also mean they're trying to give themselves as much time as possible to make something new happen and come June they'll have to relent and go back to the Spider-lite...again. I'm choosing to believe the former, though.
  23. CharlotteB

NFR NFC 24

I doubt we'll have three headliners like that again.
  24. Agreed 100% Kylie is still huge and will bring lots of hits. I have not seen her, but I have friends who have travelled to see her and they said she puts on a good show. If Kylie had been part of the initial wave, it would have been fine. Her booking deserves better than to be seen as a letdown. Kylie could not have been cheap, either. Hard to believe they could not book a band, as Leaks has indicated, when they were able to book her. I find it hard to believe that QOTSA, etc cost more than her. Something must have happened and the other bands in the area are snapped up by other festivals that have yet to announce them? Still say this fest needed some Offspring....
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates