All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Yay...Rwanda is now safe. Good work Rishi.
  3. Simsy

Resale Groups

The problem with the lottery idea is that people who aren't really bothered and who register on a whim will have just as much chance as those who normally put in the effort for the sale. It's like the London marathon, you get keen runners applying and failing year on year, and someone who's never run before (and won't bother training and might not even turn up) ends up getting in.
  4. Despite advertising its actually somewhere. Its between Truth stage and the Rocket Lounge + Dulux Diner if that helps
  5. CharlotteB

NFR NFC 24

😅 Any particular reason?
  6. I'm a bit obsessed with winning tickets, but I'm going anyway. Is that weird?
  7. Today
  8. I’ve told them I don’t think a taxi is easy to do even early in the morning on the Thursday ? Think I’ve seen that mentioned before ? Thanks all for replies
  9. Yesterday
  10. Actually you don’t have to. Scratch this bit.
  11. Oh, just remembered - I would have upvoted, but have ran out of them. That's mighty fine information.
  12. Thanks for the clarification. I'm 'put out' that I haven't won a couple of tickets for some efesters. I may have to resort to buying some of this cheese Now I know what to do, if that becomes a thing.
  13. Is the combination of registration (uploading a picture etc) and lottery conceivable so that a shifted ticket can not be legit and acceptable (with a different picture from the ticket holder who bought it from a tout etc)? Faking a ticket could be possible, yes, but replacing a picture printed on it would be a fiddly and time-consuming business I assume. Oh, and you need to register every year, every time, to be in for lottery in this way. Or am I missing something here?
  14. They wouldn't be allowed to park there. @Crazyfool01 But an online delivery to Bath and West might work? 🤔
  15. Swim School supported by Lizzie Esau at Hull Adelphi last night, really good, think they will be playing bigger venues soon so catch them while you can, Wolf Alicey vibes if that's your bag
  16. They'll fill more seats in the coop that the etihad though so they can brag about that
  17. Loads to like on this lineup for me. Mall Grab, Logic1000, Kolter, Dan Shake, Gene on Earth. If that's plumps/KK too that's awesome. K-Klass I assume is the live band rather than DJ again? I missed it last time.
  18. No stickers, swiping your Coop card when you buy gives you an entry, so purchase your packs as separate transactions. Also it's only Coop Group shops (with the blue cards) who are participating.
  19. Possible that only the winners and people who ticked the box to be kept informed of the progress of the fundraiser will be contacted.
  20. Commercial pest control services are fundamental for organizations trying to keep a perfect, safe, and sans pest climate for workers, clients, and guests. These services have some expertise in distinguishing, making due, and destroying a great many pests that generally influence commercial properties, including cafés, lodgings, workplaces, stockrooms, and retail spaces. With mastery in pest science and conduct, commercial pest control experts foster redid treatment plans custom-made to the one of a kind requirements and guidelines of every business. From routine reviews and precaution measures to designated medicines and continuous observing, these services guarantee that pest invasions are really controlled without disturbing day to day tasks. By using safe and harmless to the ecosystem strategies, commercial pest control services focus on the wellbeing and security of tenants while defending the standing and honesty of the business. With a promise to impressive skill, unwavering quality, and circumspection, commercial pest control services give organizations the inner serenity they need to zero in on their center tasks while keeping a without pest climate. commercial pest control services
  21. First year missing out since before 2013 but have Pearl Jam, Kings of Leon and Heart that weekend so I think I'll be ok!
  22. I've just walked down to the bottom of my garden (and back) in my slippers, and also in heavy rain. Taking one for the team.
  23. Keep the Lords, abolish the Commons.
  24. Sorry, one other thing I will add - the bbc coverage is so good. The ability to instantly flick between the main stages is superb - one evening I think I saw more music sat with a few beers and a remote control than I’d ever done in a similar timeframe at the festival. I appreciate it’s not even close to being there & in the crowd, but I loved being able to watch bits and pieces of so many different sets.
  25. Wonderfully said 👌 I’ve missed out a few times in recent years, and by the time the actual wkend comes round I find myself drawn to the coverage and wanting to partake, even if it means from my sofa watching the tv. There was a great thread and group of people here chatting throughout the wkend when I last missed out a couple of years ago. Ps - I didn’t open this thread earlier today thinking it was about Embrace. Glad I understood the title correctly this evening!
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates