All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. mattiloy

efests Exit Poll

Theres a fall song for every occasion.
  3. ...but why are they absolutely arse biscuits live?
  4. This is true, so I assume Frusciante and the RHCP have agreed this a while ago. I just wonder that, if its been agreed for a while, why send the festival bookers the old photo with the wrong guitarist?
  5. Matt42

2020 headliners

@AlexOvd any reason why you want to push Emily’s info that all three headliners are solos aside? There’s 0 chance RHCP are playing. Zero.
  6. Totally entitled to your opinion but I'm sorry that's bollocks. She's a fantastic booking, probably the best they could have made other than the out of touch acts who have stayed away. Fair enough you wont be there but she will have a huge crowd...=great booking
  7. Matt42

2020 headliners

You have some crazy takes my friend. Also it looks like glasto will be Diana’s first performance in the UK since 2008. It will be massive. Diana appeals to pretty much every glasto goer. The hard dance music heads who probably never venture out of the south east corner will probably swing over for Diana.
  8. charlierc

Taylor Swift

That would be an improvement on Sheeran.
  9. dotdash79

2020 headliners

Also brought the average age of performer down a fair bit
  10. Because I'll definitely not be there, rather than probably, and I think it's a shit booking, regardless of her commercial success. But that doesn't make me a gammon demanding dad-rock bands.
  11. wro_lap

2020 headliners

1. Diana Ross 2. Paul McCartney 3. Aerosmith 4. Taylor Swift Only around 2,396 acts to go, but we’re on track for that 50-50 gender split!
  12. Frusciante is officially back in RHCP. Now that would be great for Sziget if they can bring them back in Europe in August!
  13. Yes and I meant why did you need to be anymore negative than option 4?
  14. It's not my thing, and I probably wouldn't be there but it's the biggest booking they could have made in 2020. Fantastic announcement.
  15. Just put that on the acts touring next year thread. Seems they are doing festivals and touring
  16. Those vodka slush did me last year at hotel orange, €6 a pop I think but get the right bar man and it’s about a half and half measure! They may hold the key next year if I’m going into the festival to get served home brewed ethanol
  17. Slugworth

2020 headliners

Lione Richie proved the appeal of Motown to the wider Glastonbury audience though
  18. Assuming you meant 3 or 4, and I don't think so. I'll absolutely not be there, and would rather someone else be playing so I or any of my group might go, but I don't want it to the Foals instead
  19. In before the haters, fuck off you sad cúnts
  20. Bryanrebe

Taylor Swift

Finally giving Lover a listen to and it's pretty good. I'll be there for her older stuff (if she played Mean I'd lose it). Could definitely see a Sheeran guest appearance.
  21. No bright lines between options 3 and 4 either for me if we're being critical
  22. They are touring and doing festivals actually
  23. I meant the negative options in the poll.
  24. But why do you have to be negative? She's not your thing fair enough.
  25. i see that John Frusicante has rejoined the RHCPs , and could be touring next year, just saying!
  1. Load more activity