The search index is currently processing. Activity stream results may not be complete.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. GETOFFAMYLAWN

2020 headliners

Don't think I've ever seen a film with him in it apart from Into The Spider-Verse.
  3. Rubber Soldier

2020 headliners

Another level of guff.
  4. Probably before Christmas I reckon - assuming he's got the numbers in parliament. Labour still might table a vote of no confidence and hope to get Jez in as temporary PM and have a Spring election but I don't think they have the numbers either. Of course if the old anti semitic terrorist sympathiser were to step down ...........
  5. And that's a very silly response if you ask me. As you're so offended, I'm going to guess that you're a DJ? Did you read all of the words? I had a shift to get to, so couldn't realistically head deeper into the packed field (though I would argue that you can't really get much deeper than "almost the middle of the field"). I suppose I could have gone right to the other side? (But doing so would have made me late for my shift, and, should everyone have to move to the other side of the field to avoid said bass thump?). And what don't I understand about DJing? It's playing other peoples tunes isn't it? I never stated it wasn't my thing. Just pointed out that I felt that this was the wrong time and place, and, in this instance it was the stereotypical bass thump that was the issue. You couldn't avoid it from even a decent distance away. If I'm paying close to £300 for a ticket, I expect to be able to hear the acts on the main stage when I am at the main stage. In practically the middle of the field. Not have acts ruined (and I mean ruined) by some selfishly overloud gits in a side venue. What's so silly about that? The Cider Bus corner was always a great chilled out spot to watch acts on The Pyramid from. I'm pretty sure I've never noticed this problem there previously, or I wouldn't have spent so much time there watching bands over the years. Does anyone know if acts playing at The Village Green during sets on The Pyramid is a new thing or not? Certainly never at the volume I am moaning about. I think it's inappropriate to have such sound bleeding through so close to the front of the main stage. I mean it's a bad enough problem in a lot of the other areas. Never thought it would become an issue at The Pyramid, but it did.
  6. crazyfool1

Bar queues

Dont forget to take a photo of it ... can help lots
  7. Seems they're shit times all round. Sorry to hear Mark. Give him a good send off mate. I'm thinking of you all going through tough times x
  8. Does look that way. But if it is pushed back to 2021, it seems strange that the offers were still out 2-4 weeks ago considering Mariqueen is suggested to be mid-term so it's not a new development since then. Not suggesting anyone's wrong about things, just maybe that they're trying to see if a brief trip to Europe (in lieu of a full tour) would be lucrative.
  9. Thats the broom Sawdusty made for us lol
  10. hes called Aiden and works in the press office too ?
  11. Are momentum going to try deselect the momentum candidate at the last election Laura Smith for voting with the government?
  12. dentalplan

2020 headliners

Cage does some outstanding roles and then loads of shitty straight to DVD movies to keep bread on the table. I imagine Kendrick doesn't even remember the lines for some of these features, they're that phoned-in. Still a God though. 🙌
  13. Cheers Curlygirl Hope the day goes OK old son.. Peace and love one and all..
  14. circus92

2020 headliners

Fair enough - but you might find judging a 1975 performance from 5 years ago with one album behind them to be unrepresentative of were they are at now. They really are on another level now.
  15. Slightly off topic but whats the general opinion on Awakening acts playing Glasto, now? I'd love to see the like of Marco Carola & Joris Voorn at Glasto. Is that too much of a dream?
  16. MetaKate

2020 headliners

Theres no way we are getting Taylor Kendrick and Macca. I've only been at this 4 years and I know that is delusional. We are getting Coldplay or 1975 or Foals or Mumford and sons in there somewhere*. *I dont want this to happen I just know it's going to happen
  17. And Imagine Dragons? I know most people here don't like em, but it's kinda odd that they skipped a full album cycle until now.....
  18. GETOFFAMYLAWN

2020 headliners

Sorry mate I don't understand this reference, I'm sure it's very good though.
  19. GETOFFAMYLAWN

2020 headliners

Sorry mate I don't understand this reference, I'm sure it's very good though.
  20. Man, I know Mariqueen Reznor is hot AF (check her Playboy nudes in case you haven't), but all this babymaking doesn't do us any favors.
  21. I won't quote your review @bennyhana22 as that takes up too much thread space but wow, what a review. Thank you
  22. You will probably like it then. Just kinda assumed the only people digging that album were the Grammy judges that Beck knows personally from church. Beck and Pharrell Williams is the 'lame pop dad' match made in hell though, made only worse by Chris Martin apparently appearing on the album. Can't keep letting him get away with this just because we fuck with Odelay.
  23. jyoung

2020 headliners

😏 Double post*
  24. jyoung

2020 headliners

Head to head in the race to be big enough to headline Glastonbury too, apparently 😏
  1. Load more activity