All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Suprefan

2020 headliners

If The 1975 are opposite Macca, then its possible.
  3. charlierc

Taylor Swift

I'm not a big Swift fan but I imagine a lot of people going will be pretty stoked, so fine. But am I right in thinking she mainly just plays what is her then-newest album or is she going to start playing some of her Red stuff? Cos I'll admit the singles from that are the only ones I really know. I Knew You Were Trouble isn't too bad.
  4. Mouseboy11

2020 headliners

Chilli Peppers back with added John Frusciante, prepare to be disappointed with the Friday headliner.
  5. Tend to agree....but then I also thought Lionel wouldn't get a massive crowd and got that one wrong.
  6. Wake me up when Yannis likes it.
  7. Always Thought you were a bit of a fashionista, the hats are a dead give away 😀 Anyway back to Taylor, Sunday’s going to be a busy pyramid day, especially with the Sunday locals piling in!
  8. Slugworth

2020 headliners

Haha i wouldn't be surprised
  9. You were my first thought when she was announced!
  10. crazyfool1

2020 headliners

they didnt need to stay though im sure I could see them glowing up by the sign during coldplay
  11. dentalplan

2020 headliners

I think Diana Ross will be more Gibb level than Parton or Richie. Not biggest of the weekend when they have some of those other names about. She doesn’t have as much of a novelty factor and imo her songs don’t have the same ubiquity in that people know straight-off that they are Diana Ross tunes. Was there ever an “are you going to go see Diana Ross” poll on here?
  12. Superscally

2020 headliners

Gerry Cinnamon? 😉
  13. Aye I can imagine. I presumed every route out of London would have heavy congestion on trains out after all that. I just pick on the trains out of Euston cos that's what I experienced, if not as bad as that prospect of the train potentially running with open doors. Tbf I found getting out of All Points East a bit messy as well when I went for The Strokes day, but only because I ended up at a totally different station to where I'd originally planned. Any hints as to others?
  14. I put "not my thing", because, well, she's not my thing, but it's undeniably a very strong booking. Good on them.
  15. Superscally

2020 headliners

I'd have been very interested to have seen how big Coldplays crowd would have been without the glowy bands...swayed half of our camp to go! I didn't think Stevie was that busy either...not where we were. What a fucking gig though. Actually, both of em were whizzbangers.
  16. crazyfool1

Taylor Swift

its ok i knew they do still exist but dont think I own any anymore
  17. Trousers! Used to be worn along time ago by the discerning football casual up here, along with docs a Harrington shirt and a crombie coat, a la clockwork orange!
  18. Slugworth

2020 headliners

Diana will have the biggest. Macca will no doubt pull a huge crowd. Will be interesting to see the crowd shift from Aerosmith (if subbing) to Macca. There would have to be some Other/WH headliner to do so
  19. Matt42

Self Confirmed 2020

The 1975 manager liked it too!
  20. crazyfool1

Taylor Swift

more to the point ... did he not know you were on a flight ... how rude
  21. RHCP just put on Instagram that John Frusciante is coming back and Josh has left the band. So quite something that they've plugged all their 2020 dates, including this one, with The Getaway promo photos.
  22. Not my bag at all, but think it is a great booking for the festival. I'm a lock for Macca so glad to have Sunday night not at the pyramid.
  23. I think we're done with announcements for 2019. Probably waiting for Coachella with the big name(s).
  24. Let's hope so, seen the RHCP twice, 1997 (Navarro) and 2017 (Klinghoffer), and never managed to see what i would class as the best RHCP line up!
  25. incident

2020 headliners

They can be, and especially when it's a feel good mainstream act. Stevie Wonder absolutely packing out the field as an example, and more recently Coldplay.
  1. Load more activity