All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Simpo

Sam Fender

I'd say it's ripe to have The Big Moon on, especially if they are doing William's Green slot tomorrow.
  3. I know for a fact that The Big Moon are playing tomorrow at 7:30 on Williams Green - contact me for proof. Have fun y’all!
  4. Lovely to meet loads of you! Mr Skoo peaked too early so had to take him to bed 🤦‍♀️
  5. Any evidence of that? I'm willing to say the procedure is fucked. But as it's Vaz doing it, I'm not sure how jumping to have a crack at Jez for it is justifiable, as they are on very different sides of the party.
  6. It was some bloke called Joseph’s Trousers or something, we left pretty quickly after I realised it wasn’t lead singer of the coral 😂 The Greenpeace spokeswoman was saying very, very, very special guest but I have no idea who he is
  7. Great to meet folks tonight, couple acted like I’d just hoofed their puppy in the ovaries, but fuck em. Legends the rest of ya
  8. scorp

Resale Club 2019

First one i've missed for 29 years. Oh well, i had a good run ... and October beckons, as do legal attempts to get in this year.
  9. Would like to see this! Both bands have been floating around the subheadliner spot for years, would be nice for them to get the opportunity to headline. Can’t see it happening though.
  10. Simpo

Resale Club 2019

Oof, had a message off someone, "We're here, fancy meeting up?"... That was tough. Part of me wants to ditch everything, go down to Glastonbury town with someone from here, and see what happens.
  11. It depends what he was offered, politicians are always after a deal.
  12. About £12 in London
  13. fur_q

Resale Club 2019

First one I’ve missed for 18 years, didn’t even try for a ticket this time for various reasons. I’d convinced myself that it was fine as none of my friends go anymore and although I had a great time in 2017 going alone I still found it difficult at points. I’d managed to stay away from here all year but somehow have ended up back in the last few days and am now really regretting my decision.
  14. Aragorn

Firewood shop?

@Sawdusty Surfer sells logs usually
  15. scorp

Resale Club 2019

Here ya go - info re this year's event in November. Best to get a ticket when they come out, cuz they sell out. https://www.officialkinksfanclub.co.uk/category/news/ I wonder if they're on sale already. Looks like it. You could email Bill Orton and ask billorton@officialkinksfanclub.co.uk
  16. shoptildrop

Fireworks

Finally fire on the webcam!!
  17. Neville Street

Fireworks

All 3 alight from webcam
  18. scorp

Resale Club 2019

Close to the site. It's the junction of the A361 and the road to North Wootton. A map will show you.
  19. sprocketrocket

Fireworks

Maybe, I just heard some banging and saw some strange lights in the sky....
  20. shoptildrop

Fireworks

Really that's quite late as usual between 10-11pm, do you think it might have been 22.45?
  21. Let me know if you drive down mate I’m in Bristol and can come with so desperate to go there as well after work on Friday to see if I can get in. If you do decide to come down and we don’t get in you can always crash at mine in Bristol!
  22. Is the man in the hat the act?
  23. Today
  24. Shit, The Cure won't come back any time soon afer this.. 😂
  25. Let me know if you drive down mate I’m in Bristol and can come with so desperate to go there as well after work on Friday to see if I can get in. If you do decide to come down and we don’t get in you can always crash at mine in Bristol!
  26. Stone_Love

Resale Club 2019

Where the hell is that mate?
  1. Load more activity