All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. What time were Turnstile on at last year, and what was the crowd like at that time (it was early enough from memory as they were playing when we were walking past Mordor on the way to the fest)
  3. The Venom Prison/Gojira 1-2 in 2019 was f**king ace!
  4. ive just been looking it and recalled our route from the carparks and sent it to mate that wasnt with us. so very useful
  5. keep everything else + SA hits, then drop the worse stuff / less well known to make it fit an hour and you've got the perfect festival set
  6. Its the same here. They are still asking me how much I spend on cider, chocolate and cheese on last years competitions never mind this years collection of cans and wrappers. We went to family over the weekend and drove past a random Oxfam shop. I simultaneously needed to go to the toilet, felt car sick, needed to check the tyres etc in an attempt to find a legitimate reason to stop nearby. I was fooling nobody. I do genuinely wonder if its moving beyond just thinking I'm nuts and into something more corrosive relationship wise.
  7. Thanks for the share! And yeah, was just thinking about adding additional info like you suggested. Plenty of things to think about!
  8. We've nothing to go on so far.
  9. The problem with Bloc Party is that the drop off in quality following Silent Alarm is imo severe. Am sure I was shocked by how bland the second album stuff was. Then things like "Flux" seemed irritating at the time, but actually I quite like it now - it may have been a much better direction to go in. I think "Flux" was actually rushed out because the 2nd album had flopped.. they did a silent alarm set at a Glasgow summer gig a few years ago. As other shave said I would expect a Glastonbury set to be fairly Silent Alarm heavy in any event.
  10. Just googled Obscene Extreme, it looks ace! Definitely a fair few bands i'd watch, that'll be a belter 👍
  11. Can see Harry Styles joining Shania Twain
  12. Yeah it's a shame they didn't carry on booking extreme metal acts after the 30 years of Earache year, would love some more of that represented at Glasto. I'll be going to Obscene Extreme two weeks after Glasto though so will get my fix then.
  13. dotdash79

Glastocam!

It looked like this morning that the field where the other stage goes has been cut. So maybe starting on that in the next few days. would also expect some trackway to start going down
  14. Before it was Truth, it was Hell, so i presume its just a gentle rebrand as per the whole evolving Shangri-la thing. Wouldnt mind it being a bit differently set out, so there isnt a throughfare at the back as much (and a bit more heavy stuff on there would be lovely too, bring back Napalm Death etc!)
  15. The beast and cheapest dinner ever. Was so sad when I couldn't buy half an oggie next door to the world's worst bottles of white wine.
  16. Possibly with some new branding but basically yeah.
  17. Crazyfool01

Glastocam!

loads of activity around the Pyramid today .... getting things in ready to go . Site I think was shut to public on Monday
  18. Its waaaaaaaay busier about the place since the last time you were at it. Give yourself extra time to get around, queue for food etc.
  19. Two new stages for Shangri-La this year, Arrivals and Peace. Arrivals has had a blurb put out describing it as G's first dedicated South Asian space and giving us an insight into what to expect: https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/areas/shangri-la/arrivals/ But with the Peace stage there's nothing: https://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/areas/shangri-la/peace/ Anyone got any ideas or heard any rumours about what we're to expect with the Peace stage? Or do we think it's just going to be the same as Truth but with a different name?
  20. I'm hoping AC DC, Kings of Leon and Pearl Jam.
  21. I want to go to Afterlife Tulum. Truly looks like nothing else anywhere. However, if anyone watched Peggy Gou at Coachella, her backdrop was pretty impressive as well. Sadly we won't be getting that on the Park stage anytime soon.
  22. Still the Glade after their announcement.
  23. And anywhere half decent usually has INSANE queues. Unfortunately good coffee is only going to get more and more expensive. Arabica in particular is particularly at risk from climate change.
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates