All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I’m not sure about the Friday rock slot but I’ve just noticed that Weezer (sorry if this has been mentioned before!) are playing in Belgium on the Friday and London on the Saturday. Surely they’re going to be announced for the Sunday at Glastonbury?? Maybe in the slot that dropkick Murphy’s played on the Sunday in 2017.
  3. I really do hope so. Wish I could just go raving all day Thursday with quality DJ’s. I have such high hopes for the expanded Bloc9. I think I’d go to Bloc9 festival if it was just that area somewhere else.
  4. I don’t mind it. Think it’s more of a teaser than lead single definitely. Catchy hook, fuck Boris lyrics and many viral dances to come from it I’d guess. Probably a smart PR move for a comeback to get people’s attention.
  5. uscore

Hot Chip

I think it might be acoustic.
  6. Bit close to the Brixton logo, int it.
  7. Delighted that Laura Jane Grace has been announced. Lead singer from Against Me! Incase anyone didn’t know.
  8. ads1980

Resale Club 2019

I've added my details to the spreadsheet but it has been saying 'saving' at the top for ages and doesn't appear to be saving my entries? I'm probably doing something wrong somehwere!
  9. I listened to the first half of the Marina album when she released it a few weeks ago and yeah, other than Handmade Heaven I wasn't really too into the rest so doubt I'll bother with the full thing. I thought the Nick Murphy album was alright, I reckon you would probably enjoy it. King Gizzard's album has been the highlight for me so far, one of their best albums yet. I quite enjoyed Local Natives album too.
  10. Apologies for the hijack but does anyone know long you are likely to queue to get the bus into the Festival from Castle Cary on Wednesday?
  11. I think it's all about time and place. I was at this recently: https://www.printworkslondon.co.uk/listings/clash-in-the-capital/ and Jungle Warriors won it because the Ragga Twins were running around full of energy and cussing all the other crews nonstop with them. It stomped on the vibe a little bit for me and I thought Born on Road/Serial Killaz were far better BUT it was a soundclash and its sort of expected. For a festival set I'd want the MCs to have quite a low-key role: more about getting the energy up at the right moments then letting the DJs create a vibe.
  12. biggish hip hop act would be perfect for in between YM@6 and Wombats, Brockhampton would be nice but i can’t see it happening. KSI has just brought out an album, imagine the uproar with that 😂
  13. That would make more sense, not sure who could slot in there, or where they’d slot in. My best guess is between Juice WRLD and YMAS.
  14. This will also be fourth....so I guess that makes me a "newbie" in your book. The thing is, in my first year I went with a crew of veterans, all bonefida old timers, and met up with another friend from school who has been going since she was 16 (we're now 34). NONE of these people wanted to try and get tickets this year..... Babies and weddings getting in the way for most of them Also, I know that before only the old timers had ticket-buying systems, but I have a system which I learnt from my friends and have incorporated some newbie folk into it - I had to invite newbies, or this year I would be near enough going by myself! So, I dunno. I don't think it's a conspiracy, just more people getting wise to the tricks, and enough old timers having other things to do. The only conspiracy is quite how the fuck I've never seen a payment page in something like 12 different sales!
  15. ryaner77

Cardiff coach

Does anyone know the departure point for the Cardiff coach ? And possibly the time it left at in 2017?
  16. squareheadz

Resale Club 2019

Yes, it appears everyone who was successful yesterday and marked themselves green have been removed from the speadsheet.
  17. Nah they wouldn’t repeat that. Perhaps they’re going for a late ‘special guest’ sort of announcement like they did with N*E*R*D last year.
  18. Expect the Unexpected - we were on a crew Coach ' From Clapham Junction ' in 2009 and the bloody driver turned down a unlisted road {south east of Pilton } by mistake which was so narrow it was impossible to turn round and it took ages to get to the end of the road as we had to knock on doors to get people to move their cars - we ended up ' west of Glastonbury town ' and then got caught up in the traffic jams from cars coming off the M5 - never did find out why cars were not moving - we should have arrived at 7pm - we reached the Crew gate at 2am and at first Security was not going to let us in but I was straight onto a Supervisor showing our on-site permit - what a right pain and because of that balls up I got the WBC to change all the crew Coaches to arrive on the Tuesday.This is the actual Coach with the same driver taking on the Monday { that Company lost the Coach contract after that balls up ] I still cant work out why he did not follow the Glasto sign when we were heading North from the A303 as it was clear enough and all the traffic flow went up the correct road # apart from us # Now I am not claiming this is a major problem but it has happened before where Coach drivers from London have got lost although lucky enough I was not on them.
  19. ameski18

Resale Club 2019

Afternoon! Been sat in this thread all morning, catching up on the stories of success and failure from the coach sales! I hope those of us still here on Sunday are feeling positive!
  20. Frank Turner doing an opening slot like he did a few years ago maybe?
  21. Accidentally drank my Glastonbury Brewdog beer stash over the Easter break, instead of directly replacing it I'm considering moving to mainly spirits with a couple of cans of tasty stouts/porters for the mornings.
  1. Load more activity