All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. priest17

Gorillaz

Someone bought me The Now Now so I give it a spin every now and then, it's a half decent summer record. Seems they'll never match the output of the first 3, I'd like to see them back though. I actually loved that performance though to be fair, I get that a lot of the criticism was fair but I only heard the criticism when I got back and logged on here really. There's plenty of footage of them slaying festivals on YouTube. Here's one now
  3. The way things are ordered it might mean that until it sells it won't be reordered ..... unless you hide it somewhere in the shop that they can find ... and someone manually zeros a count on it thinking there is none ...
  4. You should of course not miss Tops playing before LSF, and I would think the venue is not full yet if you get there in time for Tops.
  5. I saw that tesco online had mallets so I went up to our local extra store in Swansea to pick some up but they were all without the glastonbury comp I'll keep looking though and hope that they get rid of their current stock asap!
  6. near Exeter but it had a knock on effect that meant the time in Bristol probably wouldn't have been worth it .... im up there for my OD gig in a few weeks so not so bad
  7. zico martin

Volunteering 2020

I kinda felt the same but applied anyway without any dishonesty, nothing to lose eh? I will however be applying via as many other avenues as I can find also (oxfam & festaff).
  8. All most up in my stomping grounds mate , where was the fir3 ?
  9. If I say it enough The National will headline the Other Stage on the Sunday. I can only assume so anyway.
  10. Mouseboy11

Gorillaz

Like you I'd forgotten The Now Now existed, was on about Humanz! Really tried with it but yeah, just didn't click at all.
  11. It depends, but Monday and Tuesday Apolo gig usually is no hassle for me. Wednesday and Sunday are the ones that lil' bit tricky and hard to predict. Brian Jonestown queue at Apolo on Wednesday during PS 14 was hell.
  12. chazwwe

Pyramid Subs 2020

I love the national but there last sub slot was not the best for me. I think Dua/NGHFB and then i have no clue for sunday nothing has really jumped out at me as 'that'll happen ' maybe foals ?
  13. Returning to the scene of the crime.
  14. sisco

Pyramid Subs 2020

Fri - Dua Lipa Sat - NGHFB Sun - Alicia Keys
  15. jj200

Pyramid Subs 2020

Friday- royal blood Saturday noel Gallagher Sunday foals
  16. Welcome back to team awesome:-) good luck with your volunteering. big D
  17. What are the chances of MCR being at R+L this year, being announced after these MK dates sell out?
  18. Iā€™m just gonna leak it we Co-headline from watch the throne šŸ‘Œ
  19. But you might be on to something with rita ora only because she appears at big weekend every year
  20. Matt42

Pyramid Subs 2020

Friday - The National Saturday - Noel Gallaghers High Flying Birds Sunday - Foals
  21. kingbadger

Gorillaz

Gorillaz giving it a proper good crack to put a stamp on Glastonbury after 2010, in front of a truly partisan crowd, has the makings of an amazing set. Would be a hell of a way to close the Other opposite Taylor.
  22. Today
  23. Sziget does not have that terrible clashes, so I've ended seeing more headliners than I usually would have. 2014 - 6 2015 - 5 2016 - 4 2017 - 3 2018 - 5 2019 - 5
  24. At first it can be quite entertaining watching someone shuffle forward in the queue, rucksack on their back and arms lengthening by the minute under the weight of 48 cans. Though even those with the hardest of BDSM hearts melt to pity as time extends under a blazing sun (or lashing rain šŸ˜²)
  1. Load more activity

Ɨ
Ɨ