All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. If there's heavy r*** then a lot more people leave on Sunday and the car parks can get pretty clogged up.
  3. https://www.stuartroyclarke.com/gallery/GIRL-IN-A-SLEEPING-BAG-Glastonbury-Festival-England-p127450693 "I have always got up early. The first up. At Glastonbury Festival I am up and raring when others are staggering to bed. I saw this figure in the distance. When near, she just stopped. I raised my camera, she smiled, and carried on past me. Never to be seen by me again. And it doesn't matter. It really doesn't."
  4. Yesterday
  5. I'm right behind you on this proposal Spindles, but only on the proviso that dad dancing is considered 'in' within this new zeitgeist.
  6. Dude, when I was having a mental health crisis a few years ago you were a rock, providing me with the peace of mind of knowing that there was someone out there who would understand if I needed to speak to someone. I never needed to because that knowledge was what I needed and I thank you for it. If there is anything, anything at all that I can do should you need it, please let me know. I am just coming out of a depressive phase. I was also nervous about the festival this year, based on my recent state of mind, but this is something I've dealt with all my life and I know that right now, today, I'm on the up and in a couple of months I'll be at my most human and able to cope. I say this every year, but if anyone is ever feeling it is all too much and you just need to escape, head to the 50p tea tent in undleground (just off the old railway, the junction before SE corner or follow the path straight downhill from the stone circle through craft field) as it is an oasis of calm where you will find people who will understand, will not judge and will sell you a cheap cuppa. Sit in that quiet space, get yourself together however you have to and if you can't bring it under control and you know that you are just going to continue to get worse, ask a steward on the railway line for directions to the nearest festival welfare point, where experienced people will be able to offer some assistance if you need it and call for medical assistance if that is what is required.
  7. As someone who was 18 in 1989 and from the angle of the shot, asleep somewhere behind her, I can honestly say she looks like about half the girls I knew back then. Just so you know, 1989 was the best summer this country ever had and this generation had best pull it's finger out of it's ass and get to work on the 3rd summer of love, thank you very much. Well overdue.
  8. I hope they booked her. Now she's an absolute one day ticket seller in Hungary since a lot of young girls worship her.
  9. That's it really. I mean, sure it's like an inland sea of liquid mud around the soulless corporate hell hole of the "chill and charge tent", but you don't HAVE to wade through the middle of it. As I recall Lake Cider bus in 2016 was the only standing water that lasted any period of time and again, neither so wide nor so long that you couldn't just skirt around it and add 45 seconds to your journey.
  10. If my wife hadn't been in the taxi, I'd just have sat in the taxi and left him to carry on demanding more money. I could have sat it out for hours, as far as I'm concerned. As it was, he had more than the taxi fare should have been, but not as much as he had demanded. I think I know how he must have pulled it off. As advised by loads of travellers on Trip Advisor, I asked him if he would be using the meter, and said that i wanted him to do so. He agreed, and then me and my wife jumped in to the back. I now realise that my sight line of the meter was blocked. The taxi driver mustn't have deleted his last fair before driving off with us. So, when we got to our destination, the taxi meter was off the scale compared to the price it should have been. However, since I had expected a different tariff, I didn't have anywhere near the money on me that he had demanded. In fact, I only had about double what the usual fair should have been, so gave him that. As an aside, I think that your reaction was not only financially justified, but also just a little bit funny to imagine in one's mind, so therefor has merit.
  11. Friday is amazing, saturday is good while thursday and sunday are weak. That's basically it For me personally sunday is really good too but that thursday ugh
  12. Welcome to the forum Hullsmudger. Not that you need a welcome, if you've been a ghost for that many years. Wishing you a great Glastonbury, with the new solo friends that you'll make.
  13. I feel like Emily regularly refers to it as the tea time slot so 5pm would work. I liked having Barry and Chic together last time and it almost didn’t matter who the legend was. In a different way Miley and Kylie go together well too, don’t really mind the order.
  14. jump

WWE

I wouldn't say that, whilst he's found his footing with The Bar he has managed to get over before that. His US titles matches with Cena were getting huge pops, he got the big swing move over with the crowd which his hard considering how corny it is and had that very organic Cesaro Section. He was one of those people who suffered from strange decisions like being told he has to start yodelling, not to use his big swing move and that Vince interview buried him at the time. It's abit disappointing to see The Bar break up like this, it served both of them well and were one of my favourite tag teams on the roster.
  15. If Andy was smart though he's replace my Black Keys with Gary Clark Jr. , way bigger and more talented than Greta Van Fleet ever will be.
  16. bdon89

Resale Club 2019

Terrified and will feel worse this Sunday than October
  17. bdon89

Resale Club 2019

Only going for Sunday tickets, so happy to help Thursday coach packages also, hit me up! hope everyone had a great bank hol 👍🏻
  18. pink_triangle

WWE

Cesaro is a strange one because he has never shown any personality outside the Bar.
  19. pink_triangle

WWE

It has got people talking, so its job done. It fits in with the idea of him being a free spirit, I think he is more calculating than people give him credit and knows how best to promote himself.
  20. This was the other one...
  21. No one wants top 4 by the looks of things
  22. I have achieved a Zen like state about my ignorance of most of the goings on in the outside world. I have become, comfortably numb;
  23. Burnley's time wasting was of the charts tonight. Not bothered about them anymore. They can go down next year as far as I'm concerned. That said, yet again we were nowhere near good enough. Damn.
  24. jump

WWE

You do have to laugh at how weirdly run WWE is. It's been less than a week and "The Viking Experience" are now called The Viking Raiders plus Andrade, Vega & Black (who's married to Vega and WWE don't like breaking up couples) are now off to Smackdown as Fox weren't happy with the shakedown. To balance things Cesaro out is moving to Raw which means The Bar are no longer a team.
  25. Jay89

Silver Hayes 2019

Only one music related account on instagram. Doesn’t seem to fit though.
  1. Load more activity