All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Beth Gibbons won't be at Mordor. Amazon feels most likely to me.
  3. Fat White Family High Vis Blondshell Soccer Mommy Frank Turner Arooj Aftab Mdou Moctar Bar Italia Ocean Colour Scene Bernard Butler Flyte
  4. It’s been a few years since I’ve stayed there but they were no more strict than East. If anything they were more relaxed. I don’t think you’d have any issues.
  5. I'm a big fan of Frank Turner but do acknowledge some of the things he has said in the past is strange and often deluded, but if we were all to hang on to every word that everyone has ever said we wouldn't like anyone. We all have opinions that change over time, sometimes for the best and even if he still holds those opinions, which I don't think he does fully, it shouldn't change whether someone likes their music.
  6. Those things (the big candles) were so beautiful, really made the atmosphere up there. I miss them.
  7. I'm a fan of Flyte and when I first heard them I was sure they would be extremely popular but for some reason it hasn't really happened for them. I remember when I saw them live for the first time it was at Y Not and there was a decent sized crowd to see them but delayed their set due to a small technical issue. They finally started their much reduced set after about 20 minutes of faffing and lost half the crowd.
  8. Definitely feels as if someone fell through or they struggled to get someone and bumped The Chats up. I'd have moved Frank over to headline.
  9. Bang on the money crumbler. She definitely should have ploughed on and illegally flew over during a lockdown to play Long Live to an empty Pyramid stage field outside of five cows.
  10. That's a difficult statement to follow
  11. This is a fair point. My times at the park have either been when it was relatively quiet so obviously the sound and the view were great or when it was far too busy so wasnt worth being there. Really looking forward to spending more time there this year
  12. Don’t see Kim Petras or Peggy gou at all there
  13. Hi, I have for sale a Campervan ticket which includes power/hook up available for IOW festival 2024. Feel free to get in touch if anyone is interested. Thanks, Matt
  14. On a day like this I think we need some political humour.
  15. And who do you think will play in Mordor in that case (apart from Deftones, Justice, Pulp and Vampire)
  16. The current system favours the determined. We have been fortunate enough to get tickets every year since 2004 (bar 2 when we worked) but we are seriously determined, organised and focused on ticket day. It's just not an option to not be there and we will wear out the F5 button if needs be 🙂 As frustrating as it is for some people, it is the only fair way of doing things.
  17. incident

Ticket queing

With half of those suggestions being made while the sale is literally ongoing, which tells me all I need to know given they've somehow got time to bugger around with twitter.
  18. When do we expect stage splits for this ? First time I have been so haven’t followed it before. Any time soon or might it not be until much closer
  19. I'm also not a fan of how long this is. Respectfully, I don't need to listen to 31 tracks. Edit it down, give me your best work. There's probably a really good 12-14 track album in here, but it feels very watered down for the theatre of a surprise double album.
  20. Thanks 🎩 Now added to my 'check them out before Glasto list'. I heard one of their songs before but was working at the time so was rather distracted.
  1. Load more activity

• Latest Tourdates