All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. deebeedoobee

Glastocam!

No not yet. A tad too early. I’ll stick one up when they arrive.
  3. Both decent bands that would be better with male frontmen. I can’t relate to music with female singers, doesn’t do it for me.
  4. Big durbs

Resale Club 2019

Took me about 30 mins to put up ( on my own ) , Mrs D sat on the patio drinking wine . Tent in good order , no rips, tears , and all parts where they should be . A small amount of good old worthy farm mud on the under side of the ground sheet
  5. Almost certainly a response to the ever growing success of Boomtown which is rapidly becoming THE festival of choice for the younger crowd and in many ways has the edge over Glasto in terms of sheer creativity of the landscape, themes, characters and staging.
  6. Hey it was like long lost souls.. She knew it was me I definitely knew it her.. I even think I lost a few place at bar talking.. Lol
  7. I normally take both, but my wellies got stuck in the mud in 2016 & I ended up in my socks in ankle deep mud in 2016. From now on I think I'll only wear walking boots. Laces are essential when it's claggy
  8. If i brought a case of 8.4% cider with me id never been seen again!
  9. Today
  10. crazyfool1

Glastocam!

why does the sky on the farm always look so incredible at sunset
  11. I will definitely attempt to get there early ... but will definitely be at the efest meet up
  12. jump

Films

I saw Shazam today it was surprisingly really fun and enjoyable, looks like DC have finally figured out how to start making decent films.
  13. We went EARLY last time... left The Orb early and watched Dr. DJ (a Bollywood DJ). It was so hot by 11pm!
  14. if I can get near it ... that tent has a low entrance and searing heat
  15. Although I'm going with five others, and know at least another four there; there a few bands I will definitely be on my own for so maybe our paths will cross! Although we will all be at Rhythm of the 90s!
  16. crazyfool1

Glasto Vlogs

cheers ... having a look now
  17. I pictured him with the violet vestments for Easter.
  18. No i meant for the democrat nomination. I would vote for someone committed to being a democrat.
  19. jump

WWE

They date back to their time in Ring of Honor together, if they aren't friends they are on friendly terms at least as I remember Bryan talking to him when it was announced he was going to UFC. He may change his mind of course but there's still years worth of bad blood in there that isn't going away anytime soon. Apparently WWE tried to get AJ Lee for the women's PPV as she said no because of his firing on their wedding and general treatment to him. There's also that lawsuit about that podcast which he believes was a WWE attack on him via proxy.
  20. Big durbs

Resale Club 2019

Why thank you squire , doesn’t take long to get it up , and even quicker to get it down 🙂
  21. marathonsteve

Glasto Vlogs

There's loads of blogs on glastonbury videos
  22. marathonsteve

Glasto Vlogs

Try e bay You don't have to go for the up to date go pros. If you just want to try it out
  23. Well Sunday service was a bit flat.
  1. Load more activity