eFestivals is fund-raising

eFestivals has been here 20 years supporting festivals and festival goers. Without your support it will not continue as it has been.
Advertising used to pay the bills but advertising revenues are much less than they were.

Festivals: if you'd like us to continue to promote your event to our 650,000 monthly readers you'll need to give a helping hand.
Festival-Goers: if every visitor in just one day donated just £2, that would provide funding for a whole year.

You can donate or sign up for 'gold' (ad-free) membership, or you can contact the editor.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. General Lee

Resale Club 2019

That got my heart going. Adding registrations on my phone not able to breathe properly and hands shaking. Thought that was it happening then.
  3. I bring a smartphone and portable charger. However, I forgot to start a poll to find out what percentage of other people do, so I have literally no idea whether it's a good idea for me or not.
  4. Padgey

Resale Club 2019

Cheers, back on it, and all details autofilled which will save time.........................if it happens!
  5. "2 burner phones" Someone's been watching Line of Duty
  6. Lakey91

Resale Club 2019

https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2019/worthy-farm/1300001
  7. Hi Aiden, We live in Stokenchurch so more than happy to offer a lift back, on the Sunday evening. It is myself, my wife and 2 little girls in the car but my dad is there volunteering so if we need to off load some of our stuff to make room he is more than happy to take some of our stuff back. Current plan is to leave after the headline acts on Sunday, however this may change (weather dependent) if the girls have been soaked all weekend. Let me know if your girlfriend still needs the lift. Thanks, Rob
  8. debted

Resale Club 2019

They are definitely toying with our emotions it either a joke on us, allowing tickets to be purchased by those in high places as mentioned previously before or a tiny tiny chance we may get a sniff, never say never maybe
  9. So you could give EU membership about say 7/10?
  10. Padgey

Resale Club 2019

I've lost this, was using https://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/addregistrations but that's just saying PAGE NOT FOUND.
  11. a6l6e6x

Resale Club 2019

Good day to work from home
  12. karlpowell

Resale Club 2019

see tickets are trying to give me a heart attack
  13. AliceR

Resale Club 2019

In still shaking. Full panic mode!
  14. Updated info request! I might be going to the Accessible Car Park instead - this I guess would involve heading South on the A37 and then turning off through Shepton Mallet towards the A361? Is this likely to still be quiet lunchtime-ish (1-2pm Weds)? Obviously I'm assuming normal traffic flow, not 2016 doom scenarios.
  15. I'm on standby for waters breaking, so I'm taking a full compliment of 1 smart phone, 2 burner phones and a power pack.
  16. kateykng

Resale Club 2019

Fully Panicked with wobbly hands trying to re enter reg details on mobile 🙈
  17. CircuitWizard

Resale Club 2019

Just when you think it's all over a ping appears from Checkpage reversing the page where it says all tickets allocated to one the add registrations page again. They are toying with our emotions!
  18. debted

Resale Club 2019

Crikey folks the details page is back up again , what's going on
  19. Lakey91

Resale Club 2019

It's back to the usual screen for me where you can add details
  20. Maybe start one of those stupid online petitions too?
  21. kingcrawler

Resale Club 2019

Back to letting us enter details and showing "Admission tickets are currently unavailable" when proceeding.
  22. a6l6e6x

Resale Club 2019

Everyone calm down but it's just changed to the form again. Still saying sold out
  23. prestonmike

Resale Club 2019

just had another checkpage notification, the page has just changed back to how it was before the weekend update
  24. Smartphone and multiple power packs. I do try and limit usage as much as possible - though I find being pissed, maybe hanging around for a mate, and breaking my own no-scroll rule does the draining job for me - but to revert back to an era for the sake of nostalgia is a little self-defeating, for me. I’ll be taking my girlfriend who only managed two days in 2015 due to illness and didn’t really get the best account of the festival. I’ve been gassing this up for months and months. If we get separated and are in communications lock-off, or we have a group of mates congregating at one stage but miss the word because we’re off WhatsApp, it’s a bit daft. Check the forum once or twice a day too, just in case news of a must-see secret set has bubbled up. But I can catch up on real life when home. It’s the staying in touch with people on the ground - many of whom do use 4G driven comms - that’s key. That changes a bit when you get onto the SE Corner. Then, if I’ve got who I want with me, phone goes off. Every morning I wake up on the farm, I have a row of spangled messages from battle-hardened pals flood in while I’ve slept. And that’s always nice - gives a refresh of who to catch up with / bring crumpets to. But I couldn’t be on my phone the whole night when partying, snapping and gramming - that def impinges on the fun.
  1. Load more activity